All this talk of the fairy coming today is making me anxious...need to go to work but I hope that I don't miss her!

Gah :boxed: hope the fairy dust will stay in the thread and not disappear if we're not fast enough :boxed:

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There's a really nice hostel in the Swiss Cottage area which isn't far from the Roundhouse (there's a 24 hour bus that will take you to and from - I think it's route 31/N31). I stayed there when I was in London for Sadlers Wells. :biggrin2:

http://www.palmerslodge.co.uk

Thank you! :huglove:

We booked a dorm there ...

i was thinking the same thing..........:shocked::blink:

We had a whole discussion about this. They will probably check ID's so basically when you bought your tickets from somewhere else than the Ticketmaster auction, you're screwed.

We had a whole discussion about this. They will probably check ID's so basically when you bought your tickets from somewhere else than the Ticketmaster auction, you're screwed.

when i rang up ticketmaster they said ur got 2 have photo id when you pick them up, but when your got them you can do what you want with them :boxed: yeah like im going to give them away :roftl: but you cant pick your tickets 48 hours before the gig :thumb_yello: aawwww really hope your not been done :sneaky2::aah::shocked:

when i rang up ticketmaster they said ur got 2 have photo id when you pick them up, but when your got them you can do what you want with them :boxed: yeah like im going to give them away :roftl: but you cant pick your tickets 48 hours before the gig :thumb_yello: aawwww really hope your not been done :sneaky2::aah::shocked:

I can't go anyway so I didn't get tickets:roftl: