Woo! That's great! Your post doesn't seem excited enough so I shall make it more excited

:boing::woot_jump::yay:

:mf_rosetinted:

Of course I'm excited :roftl:, very!!! Just that I haven't been feeling well and I am not shaking it off fast enough so I am in a bit of a subdued mode :naughty:.

But I can't wait to meet you all and see the Mastah! I may even try and make some muffins for the queue.

Jennie, remember the bake off?? Should we do it? Everyone can bake one thing? :biggrin2:

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Of course I'm excited :roftl:, very!!! Just that I haven't been feeling well and I am not shaking it off fast enough so I am in a bit of a subdued mode :naughty:.

But I can't wait to meet you all and see the Mastah! I may even try and make some muffins for the queue.

Jennie, remember the bake off?? Should we do it? Everyone can bake one thing? :biggrin2:

You want cheese straws for this???:blink:

Got so much planned to do this week, don't know if I'll have time!

Hahahah.,... maybe. I am having to travel half way down the country on a train though so not sure if they'll survive the journey...I might get peckish :naughty: Scones in the queue does sound pretty appealing though....

What kind of muffins were you thinking of? Banana?? :D

I know, I know, it's just that mod smiley that gives me nightmares :aah: Hope you feel better soon though :huglove:

Forget about the donut fairy, I like the sound of a bake off, far more exciting and trustworthy :naughty:

Ok, my ticket situation fell through and I don't have tickets in the end :biggrin2: so if the ticket fairy still manages to get some, I am all open hands here waitingggg :blush-anim-cl::naughty:

What happened???:shocked:

What happened???:shocked:

Nothing major, just that i was getting it through someone else, not very exciting story...But I still hope to win some or get some from the Ticket Fairy :naughty:.

In any case, I was gonna make banana muffins, yes. Will make them in any case.

So who is making what? Bab said fairy cakes?

Nothing major, just that i was getting it through someone else, not very exciting story...But I still hope to win some or get some from the Ticket Fairy :naughty:.

I'll see what I can do regarding cheese straws, but not promising anything:wink2:

I might make some cookies.. Or brownies... Or buy them instead? :teehee:

Cool, if I don't manage to make the muffins for whichever reason I shall also buy some as a last resort I guess :roftl:.

Oh and just to clarify: "I am still in need of a ticket, and YES, I DO BELIEVE IN FAIRIES"

Just saying for the record, in case it wasn't noted :fisch::naughty:

I just got my email through + my ticket! Very very very happy. I'd given up hope actually, I thought it'd be an email about my railcard when I saw I had a new message.

Nice one :wink2:

Nice one :wink2:

Cheers. =] Has everyone else got theirs? I honestly thought they'd all been given out before I got mine (and rather bitterly thought they'd all been given to the people that saw Mika was performing and thought 'oh yeah, I'll enter, that Grace Kelly song was all right') but maybe they're being a bit last minute with it.

I hope they've not all gone yet, I don't want to be at a gig where it's a bunch of boring people who don't get excited and don't know the words.

Cheers. =] Has everyone else got theirs? I honestly thought they'd all been given out before I got mine (and rather bitterly thought they'd all been given to the people that saw Mika was performing and thought 'oh yeah, I'll enter, that Grace Kelly song was all right') but maybe they're being a bit last minute with it.

I hope they've not all gone yet, I don't want to be at a gig where it's a bunch of boring people who don't get excited and don't know the words.

Only an handful have so far.

The rest of us are living in hope. :naughty:

I know what you mean.

Me and Babs at Latitude last week, were singing our lungs out to Blue Eyes and ToyBoy, and getting odd looks at the people around us.

That's why I'm hoping the ticket fairy come through and gives out some tickets to the others who are coming without tickets, otherwise it's gonna look stupid on the tv!

I know what you mean.

Me and Babs at Latitude last week, were singing our lungs out to Blue Eyes and ToyBoy, and getting odd looks at the people around us.

That's why I'm hoping the ticket fairy come through and gives out some tickets to the others who are coming without tickets, otherwise it's gonna look stupid on the tv!

They can just film the crowd outside instead then :mf_rosetinted: