when i rang up ticketmaster they said ur got 2 have photo id when you pick them up, but when your got them you can do what you want with them :boxed: yeah like im going to give them away :roftl: but you cant pick your tickets 48 hours before the gig :thumb_yello: aawwww really hope your not been done :sneaky2::aah::shocked:

Am still trying to sort things out for the blond midget... what's their effing phone number, how did you get through :confused: ?

So Santa is going too :wink2: ? Good for him -and for you : big brawny santas can protect you from being pushed aroung by big brawny cads :sneaky2: .

Cheers,

Id3

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Am still trying to sort things out for the blond midget... what's their effing phone number, how did you get through :confused: ?

So Santa is going too :wink2: ? Good for him -and for you : big brawny santas can protect you from being pushed aroung by big brawny cads :sneaky2: .

Cheers,

Id3

if you look up itunes web page and go to help it well have it on there :thumb_yello: what do u mean being pushed around but what???? :mf_rosetinted::blink::roftl:

if you look up itunes web page and go to help it well have it on there :thumb_yello: what do u mean being pushed around but what???? :mf_rosetinted::blink::roftl:

Ask Sariflor : in Berlin she almost got her face bashed in by a drunk press photographer :shocked::bash: .

Plus don't forget it's a free gig, people will come over because they have won a ticket but won't necessarily be Mica's fans so they are unlikely to show the same respect and friendliness towards others than at 'regular' concerts. Better bring Santa with you :wink2: ...

Cheers,

Id3

I can't believe I totally missed this 'win a ticket' chance!?????

How? I didn't even know we could go for them.....blah...I'm a loser.

It was posted in the morning only and I almost missed it because I decided not to log in to MFC until I finished something at work, so when I did at midday, I was probably the last one who could still be added to the list...

I might bring a Hungarian flag to wave it live on UK tv ..:cool:

... no, actually, I won't, sorry, but will let you know how it went :biggrin2:

It was posted in the morning only and I almost missed it because I decided not to log in to MFC until I finished something at work, so when I did at midday, I was probably the last one who could still be added to the list...

I might bring a Hungarian flag to wave it live on UK tv ..:cool:

... no, actually, I won't, sorry, but will let you know how it went :biggrin2:

Lucky you! Ah....was it on front page or what? I must check things out now...

Have fun anyway! :mf_rosetinted:

I guess it had to be this way...still I'm a looooser.:sneaky2:

Lucky you! Ah....was it on front page or what? I must check things out now...

Have fun anyway! :mf_rosetinted:

I guess it had to be this way...still I'm a looooser.:sneaky2:

perhaps you could still put your name, in case others drop out :dunno:

perhaps you could still put your name, in case others drop out :dunno:

Yeah, but I guess there are like 300 people who did this before me...it was my bad, my mfc front page is the cover team group chat, you know for the bday present, and I just totally missed it..."special yes but lucky aint"...:boxed:

Anyway I'm really happy for ALL of you, this was an amazing gift, ticket fairy is our current hero I think. Hope there will be more chances like this. (and I'll try not to miss them)

I nearly missed it!

My Pc crashed this morning but I managed to send the mail this afternoon, and I just received the response from the Ticket Fairy : I'm on the list!!!

THANK YOU DEAR FAIRY!!! I don't know who you are but I love you :wub2:

Thanx mods too :biggrin2:

Oh. :( I hope I can stay up (to hear it online) for this one. :naughty:

6 pm is 1 pm in Toronto. I think you might manage to stay awake? :teehee:

I think he'll be on a few hours later. Probably somewhere between 4-6 pm our time.

I'm going to another gig so I'll have to catch up when I get home. Hope someone is taping the TV show. :bow:

I am jumping between the two threads but just want to say Congrats to all who were lucky (as I was) and sorry to those who wern't, I hope you are lucky next time.

I am SO excited................and am VERY VERY grateful to the lovely TF:wub2:

Looking forward to seeing all who are there on Friday:mf_lustslow:

When will you all start queuing?

I'll be there at around 11h30 to meet Marie-Thérèse, but we'll have to do another queue if I have well understood mwa ha

I have the same question :wink2: We will be there in the afternoon, but we have to check in to our hostel first.

Looking forward to meet you all ...

6 pm is 1 pm in Toronto. I think you might manage to stay awake? :teehee:

I think he'll be on a few hours later. Probably somewhere between 4-6 pm our time.

I'm going to another gig so I'll have to catch up when I get home. Hope someone is taping the TV show. :bow:

Oh my goodness. :aah: I was doing the reverse -- adding five hours, thinking that it would be way into the night time before he would be on. My bad. :lol3: From the sounds of it, I think I can stay up. :mf_rosetinted:

Have fun! :yay:

When will you all start queuing?

I'll be there at around 11h30 to meet Marie-Thérèse, but we'll have to do another queue if I have well understood mwa ha

Traffic permitting, I'll be there between 9-10am.

I think there'll only be one queue, last time I was on a guest list I queued with everyone else, and just went to the box office to give my name, and still got a good spot at the front.

I think there'll only be one queue, last time I was on a guest list I queued with everyone else, and just went to the box office to give my name, and still got a good spot at the front.

I think we will be there early in the afternoon ... Hope it's still on time to queue with the other MFc'ers ...

I've read the weather will be fine that day :yay:

Am I being stupid here, but what do you mean by guest list?? Don't we all just have normal tickets?? (I have a ticket from the itunes comp) Or was the TF tickets different?