Long time, no chat...

Big Girl

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi guys,

Not been around for a while, OK for a long while :teehee: !

Any of the old guys here remember me? How are you all? Whats the goss, fill me in!

Kat xxx

i remember you :wink2:

welcome back!

how are you?

Edited by Tayler

Hi :wink2: Thank you! I'm good ta, and you? No excuses for absence I'm afraid, just seemed such a long time for new releases, but M's back and so am I, I guess!

i'm good too :biggrin2:

aww well, at least you're back now!

Hi guys,

Not been around for a while, OK for a long while :teehee: !

Any of the old guys here remember me? How are you all? Whats the goss, fill me in!

Kat xxx

Hiya hun! Nice to see you! We got new smilies :aah::teehee:

Hi Kat,

To tell you the truth, I don't remember you but your join date proves you joined early, even earlier than me. I don't know how much you missed upon but it's forgiven, of course. Many (including me) took a break after last year's tour was over as nothing was happening...

Anyway, Mika is back and in top form. I also think he has matured quite a bit: a couple of days ago I watched one of his first interviews ever (the one in which he is sitting by the piano and explaining how he wrote GK )...he was such a babe:wub2:... He is definitely more grown up now:biggrin2:

Anyway, welcome back:thumb_yello:

Hi Suzie :) Nice to meet you, I suppose I was never particularly a prolific poster, but met several of the guys on here at gigs! Maybe you remember my hubby, came on here as Holy Johnny with the confessions booth?! :wink2: He certainly does seem to be on top form from what I've heard so far, good to be back! :wink2:

Hi Cassi :) Thank you xx I'm good thanks and so is Holy Johnny! He is liking the new stuff too, dunno if he'll be back on here though, maybe with a little persausion! x

Hi Suzie :) Nice to meet you, I suppose I was never particularly a prolific poster, but met several of the guys on here at gigs! Maybe you remember my hubby, came on here as Holy Johnny with the confessions booth?! :wink2: He certainly does seem to be on top form from what I've heard so far, good to be back! :wink2:

Hi Cassi :) Thank you xx I'm good thanks and so is Holy Johnny! He is liking the new stuff too, dunno if he'll be back on here though, maybe with a little persausion! x

Maybe if you tell him that all of the laydees miss him? :naughty:

Hi Tia, Hi Violet Sky :biggrin2: *waves*

So good to see there are still some of the old gang about. Didn't recognise any names when I first came on here, but glad you're all still about!

The confessions booth was a scream wasn't it! A few took it the wrong way, but most just realised it was a laugh!

Babs - HJ is hooked on Twitter atm. maybe if I drag it up again, he'll give it a go.... never one to say no to the laydees :wink2: x

So good to see there are still some of the old gang about. Didn't recognise any names when I first came on here, but glad you're all still about!

The confessions booth was a scream wasn't it! A few took it the wrong way, but most just realised it was a laugh!

Babs - HJ is hooked on Twitter atm. maybe if I drag it up again, he'll give it a go.... never one to say no to the laydees :wink2: x

Oh hey, we are all on twitter too, most of us with our forum names and of course @mikasounds is there too.

Oh cool, I'll have a wander over and add some of you. TBH I hardly go on there as I didn't really get it! Mark is on a lot though, he has one of those newfangled phones which he has set to tweet everytime he gets an update :S !

WooHoo!!!

Missed you!

Sad that you won't be at any of the shows, not even Latitude?

Guess you must be busy.

HJ has already found me on Twitter, I was totally surprised when he sent a request the other day.

Nice to see the confessions booth back up and running again.

Are you well?

• 2 weeks later...

Aww, thanks guys :blush-anim-cl:

RAK! Missed you hon, how are you? I guess you are going to a few shows this year, that flag is really getting around isn't it?!

Gutted I can't make Latitude, weekends are a mare for us to get off work and we have a couple of family holidays booked this year. In 2007 we kinda sacrificed holidays for going to gigs and so we are making it up to the kids now. If I could've got the time off (and the spare cash!) I would have liked to take them - they are both little music junkies and would have a fab time. I keep promising to take them to Glasto, maybe next year. With the new album etc. hopefully Mika will be making an appearance ;) x