Greetings from Canada!

bitter.icarus

Hey all, I'm Harpreet.

I just discovered this fan club/forum yesterday night, and I thought it seemed like a fantastic place to discuss anything and everything Mika (for I am obsessed!).

What can I say? I think Mika's fabulous. But you already know that!

(: Hope to meet you all soon!

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey all, I'm Harpreet.

I just discovered this fan club/forum yesterday night, and I thought it seemed like a fantastic place to discuss anything and everything Mika (for I am obsessed!).

What can I say? I think Mika's fabulous. But you already know that!

(: Hope to meet you all soon!

Hey, Harpreet! :bye:

Welcome to the family :huglove:

Hey Harpreet, welcome!

Just wait until you get stuck into this madness, it can take your life over :roftl:. Where in Canada are you from?

The Canadians on this board are some of the sweetest people around :wub2:.

Welcome to the MFC Harpreet! :flowers2:

Eeeee another Canadian! I'm Canadian, you're Canadian...let's eat Timbits. :mf_rosetinted: Were abouts in Canada are you from?

Visit the Canadian thread here! ENJOY. :D

(I think I used Canada/Canadian too many times in the above post. :aah:)

Aww man, I picked the right forum to join! You all are SO friendly. I was not expecting this! Thank you for the warm welcome!

I live in Vancouver, in the suburb-y parts. Not as thrilling as the city, but meh. I don't get out much either, as I lack a cellphone and my friends decide it's easier just to ditch me. ): Haha. I'm such a gloomy Gordon.

I love timbits. <3

Aww man, I picked the right forum to join! You all are SO friendly. I was not expecting this! Thank you for the warm welcome!

I live in Vancouver, in the suburb-y parts. Not as thrilling as the city, but meh. I don't get out much either, as I lack a cellphone and my friends decide it's easier just to ditch me. ): Haha. I'm such a gloomy Gordon.

I love timbits. <3

:bye: we have a few members from the vancouver area.

i live in the suburb of montreal... i like it alot more then living in the city :wink2:

I love timbits. <3

We're more like a big family: we sometimes fight, often argue but most of the time we like each other :thumb_yello:

How many members are there total? I can't find a specs page. (Haha.. specs. *Nerd*)

Yeah, a plus of living the burbs is that you don't have the deal with that crazy traffic. I remember when we went downtown for my sister's graduation ceremony, it took us around fifteen minutes to travel four blocks. Bummer.

But adore shopping there. Stores everywhere!

Edit: Cassiopée, that sounds NOTHING like my family. LOL.

Welcome! I'm from Calgary. And yes, the Canadians on this board are made of awesome. :mf_rosetinted:

Did you catch Mika's Vancouver gig at the Orpheum in February 2008?

I love timbits. <3

Yes, you picked the right forum indeed! Mwahaha, a gloomy Gordon. I love that. I usually use the terms "Negative Nellie" or "Debbie Downer." :roftl:

How many members are there total? I can't find a specs page. (Haha.. specs. *Nerd*).

You get bonus points for that. StandardToaster, our technical admin, is gonna love that you said "specs". :naughty:

And, we're at 13,429 members. :thumb_yello:

Did you catch Mika's Vancouver gig at the Orpheum in February 2008?

No, I didn't. ): To be honest, I'm a pretty new Mika fan. Or Mika convertee. What you want to call it. I've had a few songs of his on my iPod, but just recently I've discovered his fantastic world.

Yes, you picked the right forum indeed! Mwahaha, a gloomy Gordon. I love that. I usually use the terms "Negative Nellie" or "Debbie Downer." :roftl:

Debbie from SNL? She scares me a bit. But at the same time, I just want to give her a hug.

And, we're at 13,429 members. :thumb_yello:

Wow. Also, thanks to Cassiopée for the direction. I'm technically challenged sometimes. ;P

:welcomeani:HI, Welcome!

He's just eatten his toe in the airport!:naughty:

Am I missing something? His toe? That can't be good.