First single -We Are Golden!!

Mary

The beggining still sounds a bit off tune and not in the right pace to me... And annoying:teehee: And yeah the way he says We Are Golden.. Hm:naughty:

I'll wait for the whole thing as I said, and I wish I hadn't heard this in a way, but I couldn't resist it.:naughty:

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Belinda Carlisle???

Heaven is a place on Earth???????????????????

OMFG!!!

YES!! Thank you!

YES!!! I KNEW it reminded me of something. And I knew it was something they used in the UK ads. THAT'S what it reminds me of. Anyway, I can chill out now :naughty:

I was going crazy :roftl: you know when you have something at the back of your head and it won't come up on top of your head no matter what you do? :insane:

I'm okay now :naughty:

I only thought :blink: when I heard "everybody's gonna love today, gonna love today..." and then the first few high bits but when I got passed all that it became an instant favourite and still is. We Are Golden - I can tell already - will be another favourite for sure. It just sounds so happy and uplifting :wub2::wub2:

I was listening to "My Interpretation" before it and I really liked it, but when I heard "Love today" for the very first time I was like "Amm.. what's that? That's odd.. What was the song before? :blink:"

I liked those few seconds of WAG. Can't wait to heard the whole song :wub2:

French Deb .. I just wacked it on the front page , thankyou :thumb_yello:

Being there its just easier to find :biggrin2:

ok ! perfect :wink2: Nice to see we can bring some interesting news from the french forum. I like when we share things like that :thumb_yello:

That's very true Caz. I thought Love Today was a bit weird when I first heard it, but now it is one of my favourites.

So I'll wait and let it all sink in first, I think.

The same here !!! :naughty:

OM****ING GODDDDD !!!!!!!!!!

AAAAARGH I LOVE WHOEVER POSTED THIS !!!! I ****ING LOVE YOU ! DO YOU HERE THAT ?? I ****ING LOVE YOU !

Mikaaaa :wub2: That song is gonna be a-m-a-z-i-n-g :boing: :boing: :boing:

Hmm you're welcome !!! :teehee::naughty:

Yeah, I reckon I'm gonna love it! Sounds like a huge anthem that I think a lot of people will be able to relate to.

It's exactly the way I see this song...

The beggining still sounds a bit off tune and not in the right pace to me... And annoying:teehee: And yeah the way he says We Are Golden.. Hm:naughty:

I'll wait for the whole thing as I said, and I wish I hadn't heard this in a way, but I couldn't resist it.:naughty:

Oh come on ! HIS VOICE IS BEAUTIFUL !!!! :wub2::mf_lustslow:

Btw, Hi Carlota ! How are you ? :bye:

Oh come on ! HIS VOICE IS BEAUTIFUL !!!! :wub2::mf_lustslow:

Btw, Hi Carlota ! How are you ? :bye:

Sorry but I really don't like it.. I know, I'm tough. But that's just how it is:naughty: Maybe it'll grow on me!

I'm gooood!! You *btw talk to me on my wall, it's more practical:aah:*

You no likie? :naughty: Give it a few listens, dear. Honest.

I have :( I'm not passing judgement until' I hear the whole song on Monday .... but I'm really worried I'll hate it :aah: Oh well ... it's one song

Have just asked 3 Guns N Roses fans what they think. They think its a clip for Guns N Roses new album cos they (also) think it sounds kinda like Axl Rose in the beginning :roftl:

Yeah but Axl Rose has so much of a rougher voice, as where Mika has a much smoother voice. :wub2:

I have :( I'm not passing judgement until' I hear the whole song on Monday .... but I'm really worried I'll hate it :aah: Oh well ... it's one song

I feel the same way:dunno:

Don't be silly, once you hear the whole song you'll love it :biggrin2: