First single -We Are Golden!!

Mary

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't hear him mentioning that email. I hope it's BBC 2 what I'm listening to... Maybe I'm just too nervous :teehee:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio2/shows/ken-bruce/contact/index.shtml?formSubmission=success

You need to press on Listen Live, once the player opens up press the Live Radio tab all the way on the right. Press on the orange "2" logo and you'll be listening live:thumb_yello:

ill bet ya hell mention us again when Meeks comes in, and theyll start talking about us and how wacko we are waking up so early to listen to our lovely....

remmeber I said it first!

Not that early for me, here it is an hour later then in England :naughty:.

About the webcam, I think it's just like that? That it only refreshes like every X minutes or so? There are plenty of websites with cams like that. I think everyone only sees a still picture. Or am I wrong?

FOR THE 2ND OR 3RD TIME...... ANYBODY? SOMEBODY? WE ARE SOME WHO CASNT WATCH THE WEBCAM THINGY AND WOULD LOVE SOME HELP.......:sneaky2:

Can you give me the link? I haven't tried yet (not that I can guarantee that I can be of any help :blink:).

FOR THE 2ND OR 3RD TIME...... ANYBODY? SOMEBODY? WE ARE SOME WHO CASNT WATCH THE WEBCAM THINGY AND WOULD LOVE SOME HELP.......:sneaky2:

im not even gonna bother trying- even the audio didnt work for me for until 3 minutes ago... im not gonna play with my luck

but good luck woth that :thumb_yello: i rally hope it works for you! tell us what you see! :biggrin2::roftl:

ill bet ya hell mention us again when Meeks comes in, and theyll start talking about us and how wacko we are waking up so early to listen to our lovely....

remmeber I said it first!

:naughty::naughty:

:shocked: You're probably right.

Anyone live in Central London? Get round there and knock him up, NOW!! :naughty:

Well I live 20mins away but I think I would rather sit in my chair in my PJs :roftl: