Musiqueplus.com Video Interview

dcdeb

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, AND he's a native English speaker, ha! :naughty:

So is the rest of the population you could ask who wouldn't agree with what my accent is :teehee: Then again I have no idea what mine is either so who am I to judge? :dunno:

So is the rest of the population you could ask who wouldn't agree with what my accent is :teehee: Then again I have no idea what mine is either so who am I to judge? :dunno:

Wel, if you don't know, I have an easy solution: It's american :mf_lustslow::roftl::crybaby:

Well, so do I (I'm Spanish) so I will say that you sound great! :naughty:

I can't believe that I didn't know this in NY, because I would have loved to speak Spanish to you. :wub2: I love South & Central American accents, much much more than the one from my country.

Oh, and I don't sound "cool", I just sound "mixed", LOL.

You are Spanish? What country?

I am from Central Amrica-El Salvador to be specific. I have been in the United States for 14 years.

OMG....Now I really want to speak to you:naughty:

You are Spanish? What country?

I am from Central Amrica-El Salvador to be specific. I have been in the United States for 14 years.

OMG....Now I really want to speak to you:naughty:

I'm from Spain.

But I didn't have a clue at the time of NY about you being a spanish speaker so I missed the chance :naughty:. I hadn't been around much and hadn't kept up to speed with the NY thread that well, dammit :roftl:.

I'm from Spain.

But I didn't have a clue at the time of NY about you being a spanish speaker so I missed the chance :naughty:. I hadn't been around much and hadn't kept up to speed with the NY thread that well, dammit :roftl:.

do u like south american accent??hha! you're the first person i hear that say that!:biggrin2: you make me remember the video which mika try to speak as we do (he says something like "todo bien?", i think)

i'm from Uruguay, and here we try to speak as the spanish people, we like your accent!!:thumb_yello: obviously we cannot!!:aah:

I'm from Spain.

I always wanted to go to Spain!! Besides England, Spain is my second fav place.

So, How good is your Spanish?

People laugh at me every time I say coffee. I guess my accent really comes out when I say it.

I always wanted to go to Spain!! Besides England, Spain is my second fav place.

So, How good is your Spanish?

People laugh at me every time I say coffee. I guess my accent really comes out when I say it.

How good is my Spanish? :naughty: It's great, it's my mother tongue (together with Catalan, most people from my area are bilingual).

English is only a second language for me, hence why I have "an accent", like you seem to have with your coffee example :roftl:.

do u like south american accent??hha! you're the first person i hear that say that!:biggrin2: you make me remember the video which mika try to speak as we do (he says something like "todo bien?", i think)

i'm from Uruguay, and here we try to speak as the spanish people, we like your accent!!:thumb_yello: obviously we cannot!!:aah:

LOL, that is so typical, everyone always wants a different accent than they have. I find the "normal" Spanish accent (from mainland central Spain) incredibly boring, and I love the South American ones.

When I was a child I lived in Argentina for a while, and the kids said that they loved my mother's accent. At that point, obviously with being a kid, I had picked up an Argentinian accent so they prefered my mothers' :naughty:. It was hilarious.

But for many Spanish people like me, we prefer your accents, they are far more musical and just "nice" to listen to :wub2:.

How good is my Spanish? :naughty: It's great, it's my mother tongue (together with Catalan, most people from my area are bilingual).

English is only a second language for me, hence why I have "an accent", like you seem to have with your coffee example :roftl:.

me too. I want to learn more and maybe another language, perhaps Italian. I think it would be kind of easy because it sounds like Spanish.

LOL, that is so typical, everyone always wants a different accent than they have. I find the "normal" Spanish accent (from mainland central Spain) incredibly boring, and I love the South American ones.

When I was a child I lived in Argentina for a while, and the kids said that they loved my mother's accent. At that point, obviously with being a kid, I had picked up an Argentinian accent so they prefered my mothers' :naughty:. It was hilarious.

But for many Spanish people like me, we prefer your accents, they are far more musical and just "nice" to listen to :wub2:.

You lived in Argentina?:shocked: Where?We had saniflo for a while?:fangurl:

No need to tell you that when Mika shows up here you ¨have to come as well, being as decadent as you are:biggrin2:

You lived in Argentina?:shocked: Where?We had saniflo for a while?:fangurl:

No need to tell you that when Mika shows up here you ¨have to come as well, being as decadent as you are:biggrin2:

I lived in Buenos Aires for 2 years when I was a child :naughty: And you never know, I may well end up doing that, haven't been back since I left at the age of 9!! :roftl:

Ok, fine :doh:I quite like how you think it is but no one agrees that it sounds American:tears:

Ok, ok, I take it back then if you find it so upsetting- You sound.........Italiana!!! :mf_lustslow::roftl:

Sara, in which countries have you been living so far?:naughty:

I would say,in which countries have you NOT been living so far? :roftl::wink2:

Not that many, just that I moved quite a few times :roftl:. I was born in Barcelona (Spain), then:

-moved to Nuenen (Netherlands) at the age of 4ish, for 2'5 years

-then to Buenos Aires (Argentina), for 2 years

-then to NL again, to Eindhoven this time, for 2 years

-then to Barcelona, for 6 years

-then to Madrid (Spain), for 10 years

-then to Dublin (Ireland), for 4 years

-then to London (England) since 2002, so it will be 7 years in September.

And that't my life story. Not that many countries as you can see, more like different cities and diff times living in the places, which meant that I never went to the same school for long for example.

Even during my long stint in Barcelona I went to 2 schools (2 years and 4) and then in Madrid I went to 1, the year after another one, and then to University.

Nightmare :roftl:

Wow, I think you put Mika's globetrotting to shame.:aah:

But that's exactly why when he goes on about it, I always say "Bah, he doesn't know what it's like to really move around :roftl:"