!important! Check site of your fave for changed release date 2nd album!?

Hey MFCers,

I was looking on the site of my favourite record shop, and found out that you can pre-order the second album there, nothing special, BUT here the release date is THE 16TH OF OCTOBER 2009!!!! Here is what's on the site (translation from Dutch):

Genre: Pop

CD

Amount of discs: 1

Release date: 16-10-2009

EAN: 1005000000089

Referention number: 11003394

Delivery time: pre-order

Wishlist: Put on wishlist

Actions: Pre-order

So, for God's sake CHECK EVERY SITE OF EVERY RECORD SHOP IN YOUR TIME.

<EDIT> Oh. Wait, October is LATER than September :aah: Gosh, a bit FREAKIN STUPID :roftl::blush-anim-cl: But that means... :shocked: I'VE GOT TO WAIT NEARLY A MONTH :shocked:

Edited by mark0495
So upset that I just keep making mistakes XD

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey MFCers,

I was looking on the site of my favourite record shop, and found out that you can pre-order the second album there, nothing special, BUT here the release date is THE 16TH OF OCTOBER 2009!!!! Here is what's on the site (translation from Dutch):

Genre: Pop

CD

Amount of discs: 1

Release date: 16-10-2009

EAN: 1005000000089

Referention number: 11003394

Delivery time: pre-order

Wishlist: Put on wishlist

Actions: Pre-order

So, for God's sake CHECK EVERY SITE OF EVERY RECORD SHOP IN YOUR TIME.

<EDIT> Oh. Wait, October is LATER than September :aah: Gosh, a bit FREAKIN STUPID :roftl::blush-anim-cl: But that means... :shocked: I'VE GOT TO WAIT NEARLY A MONTH :shocked:

They must have made a mikstake, dear, no need to panic! :wink2:

Or maybe that's the realease date for the Netherlands! :dunno:

If that's the release date for Holland.. I'm going to die! :mad3:

Me too... :tears: But before that, I'll await the release dates of the other Dutch shops. Van Leest and Free Record Shop will probably start selling them late, regretably, that are the only two record shops in my city :stretcher:

Me too... :tears: But before that, I'll await the release dates of the other Dutch shops. Van Leest and Free Record Shop will probably start selling them late, regretably, that are the only two record shops in my city :stretcher:

I've got.. FRS, Plato, and another one, but I don't know the name. And one where the owner didn't even know who Mika is. :shocked::sneaky2:

I've got.. FRS, Plato, and another one, but I don't know the name. And one where the owner didn't even know who Mika is. :shocked::sneaky2:

Shame on him :sneaky2:

If that's the Dutch release date, I'm gonna order it somewhere else.

Yeah, I'm still waiting for some Dutch webshop release dates... but otherwise I'm going to import it!

I already checked Japan's release date...and we are currently on for September 16th. Seems earlier than everyone else:teehee:

:biggrin2: Congrats, you're lucky!

Me too, definitely. Or I'm just gonna download it from somewhere, and then buy it when it comes out here, I don't care, I'll find a way.:naughty:

All dutchies please breath in and out... on the 'Free record and Van Leest' site (music releases) the release date is the 11th of September :biggrin2:

I've pre-ordered it from amazon, and I hope that I hadn't pre-ordered earlier as well...I have the sneaky suspicion that I pre-ordered it from play a few weeks ago dammit :naughty:. Why do I keep doing this??

In any case I will use this post to remind myself that it's already ordered so I don't do it AGAIN.

Why does september feel so far away???????? I want it nowwwwwwwww

All dutchies please breath in and out... on the 'Free record and Van Leest' site (music releases) the release date is the 11th of September :biggrin2:

!? :shocked:

Weird, here the FRS and Van Leest site still show 16-10-2009...

I won't pre-order it as it'll take a while to get here or to my school and TBH I don't really want to trust these websites:naughty: Will have to wait and pray that any record stores nearby there will have it:naughty:

And is the release date really settled? Like it's 21st of September worldwide? If it is then Holland seems like an exception:naughty:

I won't pre-order it as it'll take a while to get here or to my school and TBH I don't really want to trust these websites:naughty: Will have to wait and pray that any record stores nearby there will have it:naughty:

And is the release date really settled? Like it's 21st of September worldwide? If it is then Holland seems like an exception:naughty:

Holland is ze bomb.:mf_rosetinted:

Holland is ze bomb.:mf_rosetinted:

Yeah, Holland is more than what meets the eye, it's multicultural, it's beautiful, it's a free country where you can say any useless and idiotic words, it's... the country where we didn't get any bonus tracks on LICM, it's the country where every release is always too late in the shops (except my PdesP copy I picked up about a week before the worldwide release :teehee:) :mf_rosetinted:

A-HUM, I will stay on topic, sorry :teehee: