MIKASOUNDS codes and numbers Group Account

rosedewitt

hi,

i made a group account on mikasounds.com, in case anybody wants to join and try their luck together in a group :)

the login/password and email account i will share with everybody who wants to join, just write in this thread, i will send you a pm.

you can also get the information from gracekelly85 in case i dont write back fast.

u dont need to validate any private codes or numbers if u dont want to, u can still use your own account of course. Let's see how far we get with just uploading photos, videos, writing comments etc.

from the FAQ Push has added to our magic numbers profile page

Can I give my codes to someone else to use?

Codes are not transferable and all purchase records will be checked before the prizes over 100,000 points are allocated.

Edited by rosedewitt

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

*sigh* does it occur to you people that this is 'cheating'? you're playing unfair to people who are doing this individually as fans?

i cant believe some people are trying to do this already..

it's not meant to be cheating at all, i just thought we might have more luck as a group, and more fun if we'd attend the private gig together, as if one person would win it.

just my thoughts... but it's only a suggestion, nobody has to join who doesnt want to :)

it's not meant to be cheating at all, i just thought we might have more luck as a group, and more fun if we'd attend the private gig together, as if one person would win it.

just my thoughts... but it's only a suggestion, nobody has to join who doesnt want to :)

I understand, probably will to share exclusive videos, but I somehow would not like to give my points for a private gig... Certainly, if we shall agree to make it in my Perm I shall be all hands pro :naughty:. Especially the gig will be very private:biggrin2:In such solitude:roftl:

i don't think this is the goal Mika and Mikasounds want to reach, that is one account downloading prizes and share mutiple copies with others.

i think the whole MS project is made to have more fans to join mikasounds and benefit of its initiatives as individuals.

your account will get to download prizes and then distribute them , copying them, to fans who, individually, would not have the right to get them.

i don't think this is the goal Mika and Mikasounds want to reach, that is one account downloading prizes and share mutiple copies with others.

i think the whole MS project is made to have more fans to join mikasounds and benefit of its initiatives as individuals.

your account will get to download prizes and then distribute them , copying them, to fans who, individually, would not have the right to get them.

hello!

can you explain more what you have to do...

the first price is so hight,we don't know what doing now...

i'm 9th and i don't collect all my point..but i haven't a lot of point,and no more gigs or ep or cd since a long time...just chat and share pics on MS?not enough too....

so what?

thanks!

I dont get whats wrong with trying it in a group though. Everybody who's in will get the rewards of course, everybody gets full access to logins, pw's etc.

Fans who dont have the right? what do you mean with that?

Cos i'd been asked a few questions:

everybody who joins gets all needed logins and pw's.

u dont need to validate any private codes or numbers if u dont want to, u can still use your own account of course. Let's see how far we get with just uploading photos, videos, writing comments etc.

And: i dont want to talk somebody into it or argue, this is meant to be a game by mika, so we shouldnt take it more serious than a game :)

Codes are not transferable and all purchase records will be checked before the prizes over 100,000 points are allocated.

This is the reason ... :thumb_yello:

Thanks Robi

I hadnt seen this before , but its a good call

please have a look at the 'terms and conditions' you can download as an acrobat document on mikasounds before wasting your points on a group account which might be not valid at a final check by pushmanagement.

Mika’s Magic Numbers Members must not maintain membership in or earn points on

multiple accounts.

9. Push Entertainment Ltd reserves the right to discontinue Mika’s Magic Numbers

membership for any Member who appears to be using the Program in a manner inconsistent

with the Terms and Conditions or intent of the Program or any portion of the Program. Push

Entertainment Ltd, also reserves the right to discontinue membership for any Member who

acts in a manner inconsistent with local or country laws, if there are reasonable grounds for

suspecting fraud, theft, or dishonesty in connection with the account as determined with

Push Entertainment Ltd sole discretion. Such discontinued membership may result in the loss

Push Entertainment Ltd. Registered in England & Wales No. 5149084

of all accumulated points and the cancellation of Mika’s Magic Numbers benefits and

privileges. In addition to discontinuance of Mika’s Magic Numbers membership, Push

Entertainment Ltd, shall have the right to take appropriate administrative and/or legal

action, including, without limitation, criminal prosecution, as it deems necessary in its sole

discretion.

10. The sale or barter of any Mika’s Magic Numbers points, , Rewards or other Mika’s Magic

Numbers benefits other than by Push Entertainment Ltd, is prohibited. Any points or benefits

which Push Entertainment Ltd deems in its sole discretion to have been transferred, sold or

assigned in violation of Program Terms and Conditions may be confiscated or canceled.

11. All interpretations of Program Terms and Conditions shall be at the sole discretion of Push...

ah, so there goes our hope of a private mfc gig. :crybaby: well, we had already expected it, they'd be stupid if they hadn't thought of it. :naughty:

still wondering who has the 60.000 points - do we know yet? is that the group account? :blink:

I dont get whats wrong with trying it in a group though. Everybody who's in will get the rewards of course, everybody gets full access to logins, pw's etc.

Fans who dont have the right? what do you mean with that?

Cos i'd been asked a few questions:

everybody who joins gets all needed logins and pw's.

And: i dont want to talk somebody into it or argue, this is meant to be a game by mika, so we shouldnt take it more serious than a game :)

Except I remember reading the "Terms and conditions"/fine print - it seems clear that it's meant for individuals. :blink:

*Goes to Mikasounds to try and find it*

Edited by Suzy