How do you feel right now?

Dark Angel

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Happy bday :yay:

Hope you'll have a great day. Any plans?

Thanks again!:wub2:

I hope so too!

Well, not really.. The only thing I know is that my family will be over for lunch. In the afternoon I'll be with my friends and supposedly have dinner and go out with them afterwards.. BUT... I don't know anything actually.:aah: They've been gushing around with my mom, making evil plans on my back... And I didn't even catch a single word.. So I'm a bit scared:teehee:

My last birthday party with my friends was so crappy, it was organized by me, it wasn't even a party..We went to see Mamma Mia to the cinema and we had lots of old ladies and women dancing around us:roftl: And that was it.

So I'm sure tomorrow/today will be much better at least...

I hope so too!

Well, not really.. The only thing I know is that my family will be over for lunch. In the afternoon I'll be with my friends and supposedly have dinner and go out with them afterwards.. BUT... I don't know anything actually.:aah: They've been gushing around with my mom, making evil plans on my back... And I didn't even catch a single word.. So I'm a bit scared:teehee:

My last birthday party with my friends was so crappy, it was organized by me, it wasn't even a party..We went to see Mamma Mia to the cinema and we had lots of old ladies and women dancing around us:roftl: And that was it.

Gah! Happy 15th! :yay:

LOL! That sounds funny! I've never had a birthday party.

I hope so too!

Have fun!

Dont remember if i even celebrated my 15th bday. Didnt live home and didnt have many friends. Last one i remember i celebrated was my 20th. Was going to celebrate my 26 on sep. 11 but nope... No plans this year now... But have fun! :thumb_yello:

Gah! Happy 15th! :yay:

LOL! That sounds funny! I've never had a birthday party.

It wasn't.. It was awful:lmao:

Why?

Have fun!

Dont remember if i even celebrated my 15th bday. Didnt live home and didnt have many friends. Last one i remember i celebrated was my 20th. Was going to celebrate my 26 on sep. 11 but nope... No plans this year now... But have fun! :thumb_yello:

I didn't celebrate my 12th and my 13th birthdays, I wasn't in the mood at all. But this one will kick ass:biggrin2::aah:

Ow:sad::huglove:

Thanks, I will!

Why?

I didn't celebrate my 12th and my 13th birthdays, I wasn't in the mood at all. But this one will kick ass:biggrin2::aah:

Thanks, I will!

Good luck with the hangover if you are going to drink? :wink2:

well i'll celebrate my bday alone with buying some beer and wine and listen to the new album LOUD!!! :biggrin2: Will be pretty boring alone i think! I dont use to celebrate my bday...

Why?

Thanks, I will!

But Neiobi, who doesn't love to break it down with old ladies?! :aah:

I was feeling rather upset earlier, but right now I'm feeling good thanks to the wondrous powers of Professor Layton! (And I found the Europe version, since in the US version Luke and disgusting voice. YAY)

Oh, I don't know. I'm just not a party person. Plus it's too much work to plan it yourself.

then eat something.... :teehee:

awww! i don't like hayfever...

i have a headache. :sad:

You got hey/hay fever as well? (what's it? hay or hey? :blink: Google uses both)

I hate head aches too. When I really get annoyed by it, I'll get some aspirin.

What's wrong?

Sep. 11 show. Had everything planed. To get from my home to the airport (had the tix), flight and where to stay... even with the local authority here. But i cant go now cos of 50£ only (taxi from the place where the show is to the airport) :tears:

Edited by Dark Angel

Sep. 11 show. Had everything planed. To get from my home to the airport (had the tix), flight and where to stay... even with the local authority here. But i cant go now cos of 50£ only (taxi from the place where the show is to the airport) :tears:

Aww, I'm so sorry. :huglove: Maybe something will work out for another show.

Aww, I'm so sorry. :huglove: Maybe something will work out for another show.

I hope. I have looked so much forward for it and wanna go so much so i couldnt sleep cos of thinkin and was dreaming about how. Think i have found out how but wont be possible without have to pay the same (fri-mon) flight will only be 90£ (will cost 150£ for one friday-sat :blink: ) But hostel from sat - monday... wish there was a sweet MFC who could help with a place i could sleep

He would be the first one i would travel to another country to see where i had to pay 120% myself...