How do you feel right now?

Dark Angel

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You know that feeling where it'll take one little thing to make you snap completely and have a ttoal mantel/emotional/physical breakdown?

Kinda like that but the weather is great which is kinda putting me in a good mood and I think I'm gonna go lay out in the grass by the lake we have here on campus soon :biggrin2:

You know that feeling where it'll take one little thing to make you snap completely and have a ttoal mantel/emotional/physical breakdown?

Kinda like that but the weather is great which is kinda putting me in a good mood and I think I'm gonna go lay out in the grass by the lake we have here on campus soon :biggrin2:

I do know that feeling...and rain all day doeant help

I feel really good as my first week back at uni is over and I discovered that I only have to meet my lecturers and the rest of my class (Thursday lecture) this week, next Thursday, in Week 8 and Week 12. :biggrin2:

*sneaks in conversation*

Mmh... I guess it will be ok ;) Things will go better eventually ;)

So ho am I feeling? I am... stressed more than stressed..over stressed... I have to do piles and piles and piles of homework due to Monday... And then I have to figure out wheter being in first aids is good for my schedule or isn't and I want to be in the first aids group so bad... Well enough rant of my average life...

Only thing that cheers me up... One Foot Boy! Keeps me kinda sane XDD