• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:biggrin2::biggrin2:

Was it just now or before? Either way youve damn lucky! :biggrin2::biggrin2:

Before.

You know how nervous i am about if he still will... and theres still a few % theres still on the "has he changed his mind?" i am so so so close to write to him and ask.....

Angry and sad now. I realised that when my grandfather dies he will be dead. He just won't be here anymore. I never saw him a lot, because he lives rather far away, but it hurts.

Before I read this I felt amazing. But after I read this I started to get a bit sad. It makes me think of my own grandpa, who died a few years ago. I saw him every week.

He once went to town with me when I was like, 4, and he bought a Barbie for me. My mom told me that was very special, because he never went to town with her, nor her brothers.

He smoked way too much and also died of lungcancer, but he was the best grandpa ever.

This already made me sad, but I can't imagine how it will be if my grandma would die. We've got a very strong band and I see her every week at least twice.

yeah. A thing i never will forgot. I got that reply the last time i asked him if he still was up for meeting (asked back in march from what i can see) :blush-anim-cl:

meetup.jpg

Ha! Mesage you won't forget :biggrin2:

Just Pm him! ask him again! I know youre scared of 'no' but Im sure hell say yes! Does they have any Denmark date on their tour list?

Ha! Mesage you won't forget :biggrin2:

Just Pm him! ask him again! I know youre scared of 'no' but Im sure hell say yes! Does they have any Denmark date on their tour list?

Nope. Only this so far

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendId=12994546&blogId=517891406

Just pm him....hhhmmm... think he is about to go crazy with me asking. But well it was back when i was an admin for baldfreak and mire active in the bfoot world... the last time i heard from him was back when he made a review of what he thinks about WAG :blink: And true... i will never forget it!!!!! same with the dinner thingy you heard in one of the interviews i sended...

Nope. Only this so far

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendId=12994546&blogId=517891406

Just pm him....hhhmmm... think he is about to go crazy with me asking. But well it was back when i was an admin for baldfreak and mire active in the bfoot world... the last time i heard from him was back when he made a review of what he thinks about WAG :blink: And true... i will never forget it!!!!! same with the dinner thingy you heard in one of the interviews i sended...

Hmm Im sure theyll add moer dates :thumb_yello:

Why would he? He promised you! :naughty:

Hmm Im sure theyll add moer dates :thumb_yello:

Why would he? He promised you! :naughty:

Its just me and being nervous cos ive wanted to meet him for so long... think ive only got a "no" from him once many years ago, but that was GnR related. Hate to ask him GnR related questions. I feel more nervous asking Ron a question than Mika :blink:

Sleepy...*yawn*

And like im left on my own and noone realy cares about me...or loves me.

I care. True, I don't really know you, but I do care about you. If something bad happens to you, I'm sad. If something good happens to you, I'm happy with you. Isn't that what caring for someone is? That you feel with them. There are loads of people who care. You just gotta go out and find them.