This song... From BMI... It of Him?

Lena

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that may be a mistake. In your link, Lena, it is indeed credited to Mika...but if you look here, the song called "Fall From Grace" as recorded by the band "All Out War" was released in 1997:

http://www.discogs.com/All-Out-War-Truth-In-The-Age-Of-Lies/release/636413

I don't think Mika was writing death metal lyrics at the age of 13. :teehee:

I think what happened is that the site got two different songs confused as both have the title "Fall from Grace".

Edited by lollipop_monkey

I think that may be a mistake. In your link, Lena, it is indeed credited to Mika...but if you look here, the song called "Fall From Grace" as recorded by the band "All Out War" was released in 1997:

I think what happened is that the site got two different songs confused as both have the title "Fall from Grace".

Means BMI says lies, having written that Mika has such song and FilesTube too says lies? And what for?...

Yeees...Lyrics is not a nursery...

Means BMI says lies, having written that Mika has such song and FilesTube too says lies? And what for?...

Yeees...Lyrics is not a nursery...

BMI says Mika wrote a song called "Fall From Grace", which is true. And FilesTube says that a band called "All Out War" recorded a song which also has the title "Fall From Grace." - but I think they're two different songs with the same title.

I just think FilesTube made a mistake and confused the "Fall From Grace" that Mika wrote with the "Fall From Grace" recorded by All Out War. Hope that makes sense! :huglove:

It's Mika ... You never know :mf_rosetinted:

So true... stranger things have happened! Watch, Mika turns up on some random radio station talking about the metal song he penned before he even hit puberty. :teehee::roftl:

So true... stranger things have happened! Watch, Mika turns up on some random radio station talking about the metal song he penned before he even hit puberty. :teehee::roftl:

He was the unusual child:biggrin2:

I love that idea. Under the sweet nature he lets us see, there's a seething mass of writhing poisonous snakes bubbling just under the surface.

And if he lets his guard down, just one little slip, we will all know the truth, mwahahhaha

I love that idea. Under the sweet nature he lets us see, there's a seething mass of writhing poisonous snakes bubbling just under the surface.

And if he lets his guard down, just one little slip, we will all know the truth, mwahahhaha

"seething mass of writhing poisonous snakes." LMFAO! Post of the day award right there. :winner_first_h4h:

Mika's secretly emo. When no one's looking he wears dark guyliner and talks about how the world is black just like his heart. :mf_rosetinted:

:shocked: I hope I don't get to know that:roftl:

Oh my. :teehee: I think the closest he's gotten to that (that I know of) is when that interviewer had the wrong info on him and kept calling him a nanny. He was pretty upset then. :naughty:

He knows parseltongue as well probably!

That made me laugh really hard LM! :lmfao::lmfao: I just love MFC. Thank you! :lmao:

Hilarious.

I think his version of death metal would be high pitched screaming:lmfao:

could you imagine?

"sucking too hard on your lollipop, ahh love's gonna get you down, I SAID SUCKING TOO HARD ON YOUR LOLLIPOP, HEY LOVE'S GONNA GET YOU DOWN, lollipop! Thank you! This next song is called "fall from Grace"...it's our first time playing it live in front of such a big audience, wish us luck! .........

RAAAAWWWWRRRRRRRRR RAAWWWRRR!!!!!!!!"

Crowd: :shocked::shocked:

could you imagine?

"sucking too hard on your lollipop, ahh love's gonna get you down, I SAID SUCKING TOO HARD ON YOUR LOLLIPOP, HEY LOVE'S GONNA GET YOU DOWN, lollipop! Thank you! This next song is called "fall from Grace"...it's our first time playing it live in front of such a big audience, wish us luck! .........

:lmao:

He'd need to do that in one of his animal costumes of course.:naughty:

Wow, Mika shaved off his hair and piled on the pounds!

Gosh, there's only one thing I can say to this and that's "WTF?" :roftl:

Too much pasta and nutella. Just what the mamas in the other thread wanted. I won't say I told you so. :naughty:

could you imagine?

:roftl:

I can just see him saying "RAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWRRR RAWWWWR!!!!"

then holding the mic out for the audience to repeat it. :aah: