This song... From BMI... It of Him?

Lena

:lmao:

He'd need to do that in one of his animal costumes of course.:naughty:

In a rabbit costume, just to make it funnier.

Too much pasta and nutella. Just what the mamas in the other thread wanted. I won't say I told you so. :naughty:

wow, if that's what spaghetti and nutella do to you I'll steer clear from both of them lol :naughty:

Though learning to growl like that would probably do a lot of good if you're about to get mugged :roftl:

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

In a rabbit costume, just to make it funnier.

wow, if that's what spaghetti and nutella do to you I'll steer clear from both of them lol :naughty:

Though learning to growl like that would probably do a lot of good if you're about to get mugged :roftl:

Great idea:roftl:

I love this thread :lmao::lmao::lmao:

could you imagine?

"sucking too hard on your lollipop, ahh love's gonna get you down, I SAID SUCKING TOO HARD ON YOUR LOLLIPOP, HEY LOVE'S GONNA GET YOU DOWN, lollipop! Thank you! This next song is called "fall from Grace"...it's our first time playing it live in front of such a big audience, wish us luck! .........

RAAAAWWWWRRRRRRRRR RAAWWWRRR!!!!!!!!"

Crowd: :shocked::shocked:

:roftl:

I can just see him saying "RAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWRRR RAWWWWR!!!!"

then holding the mic out for the audience to repeat it. :aah:

:mfr_omg::lmao:

Edited by Dark Angel

AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

And the crowd looks at him like :blink: and there's total silence, no music...apart from the odd crackle from the speakers...

Too much pasta and nutella. Just what the mamas in the other thread wanted. I won't say I told you so. :naughty:

:shocked: :shocked:

Okay, I take it back! Mika, you can stick with vitamins and fish oil if it keeps you from ditching the pop scene in favour of becoming a portly, bald death metal artist! :roftl:

:lmao::lmao: LMAO, that's brilliant! Sheesh, I nearly spit out my coffee reading that. :roftl:

:lmfao:

I just added the "Rawwwwwrrrr" sounds in my head while looking at that picture. :aah:

Me too. :lmao:

This is it, girls. The monster-whispering on We Are Golden is merely heralding his return to his death metal roots. He's even getting the right staff in place - while Mika was in the studio, John was busy touring with these guys:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_s7VGxM-efo

:roftl: :roftl:

wonka your sig from yr 6 y.o:

:lmfao:

2qu4x0m.jpg

I wondered which death metal group John was with, thanks Mana. Imagine listening to that every night from backstage...or worse, what would their other taste in music be like on the tourbus???:teehee:

I wondered which death metal group John was with, thanks Mana. Imagine listening to that every night from backstage...or worse, what would their other taste in music be like on the tourbus???:teehee:

I asked him about that in LA when Mika was giving out ice cream. Ever the gentleman, he didn't have one negative word to say about his death metal clients...but later he admitted to really missing Mika's music when not on tour with him. :teehee::naughty:

e8ty55.jpg

:lmao:

Wonka - you're killing me! :roftl: