• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was afraid all the xxx rated stuff would turn into some sappy take-that type (sorry for fans, I have been one too, MANY yrs: ago dirty secret, don't ask :mf_rosetinted:) kinda video, but it's ironic, it's funny and it's very enterteining. and it's magnifically camp!!! whoohooooo! shout it out loud! :yay:

It'scampit'scampit'scamp!

And I love it:wub2:

I totally agree. I think that I described earlier as "Mika prancing around naked in a flurry of gayness"

I do find it fantastic though, absolutely LOVE the video, and am celebrating the fact that he's become so relaxed about this and feels that he can release such a gay video. It's fantastic. And I truly mean this as a huge compliment to him, I'm not being funny at all.

Nooo way!! He has gained a LOT of muscle on his arms, shoulders, his stomach muscles are really defined and ripped....He is thin but he is definitely very toned and ripped right now, and it's a massive difference. It's muscle on a lean guy. Nobody said that he looks like a bodybuilder, hello :roftl:.

hello to you :teehee:

I still don't see the muscles :naughty: but it's ok, really. :aah:

as for celebrating with being at ease with the gayness of video (and of the album, if thoughts are correct), I'm with you aaaalll the way :yay:

I had about 25 different reactions to this video in the four minutes and forty seconds it had to offer...:naughty:

Seriously. :lol3:

I was expecting something totally different! In my mind I pictured him marching down the streets with a whole crowd, but he already did that with Big Girls...

Cheesy to the max, but it's Mika and in this particular case, it works...Maybe this will be like Lady Jane and grow on me to become one of my favorites.

*Goes off to watch video again*

Okay... I still can't believe it, but the vid is out there! I thought this deserved its own thread but I don't know if it's allowed to post? Feel free to delete if not?

Copy and paste this link in your mediaplayer:

http://del.interoute.com/?id=b124759f-e553-4e5c-8f92-9ecf475cbb68&delivery=stream

If it doesn't work, here is a link to download the .wmv file:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/d8y085

I found it here: http://www.gunk.be/gunktv-nieuws-polls-en-magazines/2264-ontdek-we-golden-van-mika.html

mikavisd.jpg

:thumb_yello:guys!this site(multiply) is better than youtube and more friendly!

2009,july-We Are Golden(Mika)

http://nicoletagenoveva.multiply.com/video/item/312/2009july-We_Are_GoldenMika

*watch in full screen*

and download link with mpeg files(bigger screen)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=GS6BY1KT

:wub2:thank you for everything!you made my day!:wub2:

Yes, but I don't wanna think about it. Especially my brother....:puke:

:roftl:

Donno if my lil bro does it.... he lives alone... kinda!!!! Cant imagine him doing it cos he keep on tellin me that im too old or things like that :blink: Hope i someday soon will catch him doing it :roftl:evil_idea.gif Think i know what i'll try and make him do this next weekend :roftl:

:roftl: :roftl:

Oh man, this is great. I think everyone can relate, and people flash back to their childhoods and remember when they did that :lol3: I feel like it encompasses the song very well.

I was just doing this last night :teehee:

:clap: Bravo, Mika! I'm lovin' you even more seeing your craziness before my eyes.

Thanks for posting!

:roftl: :roftl:

Oh man, this is great. I think everyone can relate, and people flash back to their childhoods and remember when they did that :lol3: I feel like it encompasses the song very well.

I was just doing this last night :teehee:

:clap: Bravo, Mika! I'm lovin' you even more seeing your craziness before my eyes.

Thanks for posting!

I Agree!

I do that almost every day...except clothed. :teehee:

I totally agree. I think that I described earlier as "Mika prancing around naked in a flurry of gayness"

I do find it fantastic though, absolutely LOVE the video, and am celebrating the fact that he's become so relaxed about this and feels that he can release such a gay video. It's fantastic. And I truly mean this as a huge compliment to him, I'm not being funny at all.

I agree 100% with this.

I remember him saying something about how he used to dance around in his undies when he was 15 or so. I think this was a reflection on this. :naughty:

I couldn't believe how comfortable he's gotten, too! It's AMAZING though! I'm glad that he feels he can finally relax and show us his real stuff without holding back. When he mentioned him having to wear undies in the video, I thought it would be like ten seconds, not the whole thing!!! :aah:

Way to go, Meeks. :thumb_yello:

I think that this video would be even better with all the MFCers in it.. and only in our underwear too :mf_rosetinted: Fighting with pillows and stuff.. :fisch:

I like your idea - Now that Mika is putting a lot of the Kewl stuff we MFCers are sending him into his video the next logical step should be putting MFCers into a vid or two!

For some of you having problems accessing the video perezhilton.com has it up - the whole Vid all 4 minutes & 14 seconds of it.!!

:thumb_yello:guys!this site(multiply) is better than youtube and more friendly!

2009,july-We Are Golden(Mika)

http://nicoletagenoveva.multiply.com/video/item/312/2009july-We_Are_GoldenMika

*watch in full screen*

and download link with mpeg files(bigger screen)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=GS6BY1KT

:wub2:thank you for everything!you made my day!:wub2:

well, thank YOU for this:flowers2:

...I have just come back on MFC after 2 hours and when I saw your name on the last post I kind of knew you'd have some nice surprise for us:thumb_yello:

I agree 100% with this.

I remember him saying something about how he used to dance around in his undies when he was 15 or so. I think this was a reflection on this. :naughty:

I couldn't believe how comfortable he's gotten, too! It's AMAZING though! I'm glad that he feels he can finally relax and show us his real stuff without holding back. When he mentioned him having to wear undies in the video, I thought it would be like ten seconds, not the whole thing!!! :aah:

Way to go, Meeks. :thumb_yello:

The same here:roftl:

I like your idea - Now that Mika is putting a lot of the Kewl stuff we MFCers are sending him into his video the next logical step should be putting MFCers into a vid or two!

For some of you having problems accessing the video perezhilton.com has it up - the whole Vid all 4 minutes & 14 seconds of it.!!

I think we should remind him to include us :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

well, thank YOU for this:flowers2:

...I have just come back on MFC after 2 hours and when I saw your name on the last post I kind of knew you'd have some nice surprise for us:thumb_yello:

:blush-anim-cl:u're welcome!

Omigod.

I.AM.TRYING.TO.DO.WORK.AND.THIS.IS.SUCH.A.DISTRACTION.

:mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow:

btw - I'm thrilled for the girls who gave him the marching band jacket in NYC! Woooo! I wonder if any of the teachers at your school will end up recognizing it! :naughty:

Mika has said that this album is about adolescence.

I don't really get why you think Mika is not hiding his sexuality anymore.

I don't know of Anyone who was a music lover who did Not do this in their bedroom!!

Everyone of my friends confessed that they did this quite often to their favourite tunes. They blushed when they admitted I. So did I. But it is the truth. I love the Vid!!

I'm still doing it that way. At least once a week, and I'm almost 20. :roftl:

It's just natural, you have to let things out. It didn't bring up any sexuality questions for me either. It's just plain sexy.

:naughty: