oh come on!!!! if not for mika, then do it for us!!! :groupwave:

:lmao: i totally know what you mean though! :teehee:

Yeah right:sneaky2: As if I'd do it for you lot! I'm tempted to go to the gig with a bag over my head and hiding under a tent so as to not frighten away the other Aussies!:roftl: Let alone make a fool of myself on film, where it's recorded for posterity. Besides, I'm sure to break the camera. I'm incredibly unphotogenic, apart from not being that great looking to begin with.:naughty:

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No, just hearing WAG on the radio, having Mika interviews air on Aus TV yesterday where he said he's coming back in November and hearing that he might be writing a musical with Hugh Jackman in the lead. That's a lot of excitement for me, since nothing much usually happens here.:naughty::biggrin2:

There was no opportunity to film it though. It all happened so quick. Plus, I was in my loungeroom, not my bedroom. Plus, I desperately need to wash my hair and I'm in my grungy round the house clothes. Plus, I'm old, fat and vain. There is no way I want Mika seeing that, let alone the terrifying potential for it to be put up on his website.

NO WAY ROSE!!:roftl:

Why do you think I'm hiding in the penguin suit!:naughty:

He wants it so badly he'll get it full on!!!:roftl::roftl::roftl:

Why do you think I'm hiding in the penguin suit!:naughty:

He wants it so badly he'll get it full on!!!:roftl::roftl::roftl:

No, I don't think even Mika wants it that badly:roftl:

Actually my son was talking this morning about wanting to go to the Mika gig in November cos his birthday is then, and I was thinking "But I don't want you there to see me go into full-on fangurl mode!" And if he did come, I'd have to curtail myself.

No, I don't think even Mika wants it that badly:roftl:

Actually my son was talking this morning about wanting to go to the Mika gig in November cos his birthday is then, and I was thinking "But I don't want you there to see me go into full-on fangurl mode!" And if he did come, I'd have to curtail myself.

how old is he?

This is gonna sound like a dumb question but.... how do I listen to Nova? Is it a webcast? Or do I find it on the regular radio?

regular radio FM just put it on 96.9. Don't worry,I don't think it's a dumb question. I feel quite stupid myself when I see how creative MFCers are with all their high tech pics and videos. Did you ever wonder why I don't even have apicture next to my name??:biggrin2:

No, just hearing WAG on the radio, having Mika interviews air on Aus TV yesterday where he said he's coming back in November and hearing that he might be writing a musical with Hugh Jackman in the lead. That's a lot of excitement for me, since nothing much usually happens here.:naughty::biggrin2:

What???:boing:when??where?? I haven't seen anything on TV?? Is it going to be on again ? (please say yes:blink:

What???:boing:when??where?? I haven't seen anything on TV?? Is it going to be on again ? (please say yes:blink:

There's a thread. Mika was on Sunrise and Morning Show yesterday. They're online so you can watch them. Let me get the link for you.

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19187

Oh, and I always thought you were just being an individual by not putting an avi in.

regular radio FM just put it on 96.9. Don't worry,I don't think it's a dumb question. I feel quite stupid myself when I see how creative MFCers are with all their high tech pics and videos. Did you ever wonder why I don't even have apicture next to my name??:biggrin2:

Well, I put it on 96.9 and I got some country radio show. And not even properly tuned. It might be that I have to use a different setting. Cos of where I live in Aus, sometimes I can't pick things up on the usual frequency but there is an alternative that works.

Edit: I just looked it up online and found it's a Sydney station. I'm not in Sydney. I can apparently hear it live online though.

Edited by chickadee

so the video is soooooo utterly fabulous and amazing,

forgive me for being a bit slow but i've only just clicked that the guy (Jonas Akerlund) who directed the vid, is the same guy who directed the video for Paparazzi by Lady GaGa!

which leads me to this question, has anyone else seen the paparazzi video??? and what did you think?

i ruddy adore it, yes ok that's mostly because the delectable Alexander Skarsgard (aka Eric from True Blood) is in it, but it's still a v good vid.

sorry if this has already been posted, i only just worked it out :-S x

so the video is soooooo utterly fabulous and amazing,

forgive me for being a bit slow but i've only just clicked that the guy (Jonas Akerlund) who directed the vid, is the same guy who directed the video for Paparazzi by Lady GaGa!

He directed a Rollin Stones video, too... (I thought you might be interested because of your username:wink2:).. just go to his website

Oh yeah that is going to cramp your style. I wouldn't recommend it. :naughty:

which leads me to this question, has anyone else seen the paparazzi video??? and what did you think?

I think it's really well done and more inherently interesting than Mika's video. But of course I find the WAG video interesting because I "know" Mika and all the detail in it is fascinating to me, as is his behaviour. :teehee:

Recorded this in High Definition on Channel4HD last night and it looks stunning.... sharp lines, vibrant colours and incredible detail.

Just one gripe with Channel 4 though.......why oh why do they feel the need to put a bloody great "Coming Up Next Kevin Bishop" banner at the bottom of the screen about 30 seconds from the end of the video. People have only got to press the TV Guide button on their remotes if they want to know what's coming up next, sorry for the rant but this is a pet hate of mine.

Anyway, We Are Golden is already my favourite MIKA video by far and the song is very close to becoming my favourite MIKA song too.

Just watching it make you feel GOLDEN

Edited by Jesterkevin

last nite, hubby saw the WAG video for the 1st time and he actually likes it a lot. believe me, saying this, is saying MUCH. :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

he also appreciated the humour of it. :bleh: *goes and hide for the fear of being hit by rotten tomatoes while bringing up again the irony topic* :das::roftl: