The Official "The Boy Who Knew Too Much ERA" Charts & Sales around the world Thread

Showtunes17

I'm confused - if 'Rain' is the 2nd single why did we see a vid for 'BIOTG' on TV last week? Wasn't 'BIOTG' confirmed as the 2nd single a few months ago? :blink:

What video? I haven't seen this? is there a link.

I'm thinking there has been some lastminute changes, maybe he is filimng both videos at the sametime and releasing one after the other. He is going on a US tour soon.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What video? I haven't seen this? is there a link.

I'm thinking there has been some lastminute changes, maybe he is filimng both videos at the sametime and releasing one after the other. He is going on a US tour soon.

'BIOTG' was premiered on T4 on Channel 4 last Saturday morning, so that's what's really confusing me. If 'Rain' is the next single why was 'BIOTG' shown?

I'm thinking 'Rain' could actually be the 3rd single from the album.

'BIOTG' was premiered on T4 on Channel 4 last Saturday morning, so that's what's really confusing me. If 'Rain' is the next single why was 'BIOTG' shown?

I'm thinking 'Rain' could actually be the 3rd single from the album.

Seeing as the video BIOTG has been released i think you're right. For the Uk it seems it will be the 2nd single.

Seeing as the video BIOTG has been released i think you're right. For the Uk it seems it will be the 2nd single.

I would love for 'Rain' to be his 2nd UK #1 single. It probably won't happen but we can all dream, can't we? :naughty:

The album , I wanted it to be number 1 in the charts and stay there for 200 weeks , too much to ask for?:naughty:

I wanted it to be number one too, and for WAG to be a number one single. But at least the album and single have been number one is some other countries.

Must re-locate to France. Do you know anyone who could teach me to parlais the lingo?

The album , I wanted it to be number 1 in the charts and stay there for 200 weeks , too much to ask for?:naughty:

:roftl: i have been kinda lagging with the chart news. Atm in UK midweeks, The album is still top 15,:thumb_yello: whereas WAG is just still in the Top 30.

I can help with French! I'm French but I speak English too! Too bad, TBWKTM is n°2 this week because an old French singer released a compilation of his whole songs and many people bought it in France; I don't care for this singer; all my love goes to Mika!

what's that??

mika lost one place in france(second after..johnny halliday,sorry)

and 11th in UK???????!!!!

http://www.ozap.com/actu/ventes-disques-angleterre-paramore-madonna-mika/303574

I can help with French! I'm French but I speak English too! Too bad, TBWKTM is n°2 this week because an old French singer released a compilation of his whole songs and many people bought it in France; I don't care for this singer; all my love goes to Mika!

"a que johnny"fait perdre une place a mika!

:naughty:

a french joke sorry.....so,the information is lost 2/3pages ago my friend:wink2:

i'm waiting for news soon!

"a que johnny"fait perdre une place a mika!:naughty:

a french joke sorry.....so,the information is lost 2/3pages ago my friend:wink2:

i'm waiting for news soon!

oh :lmao::lmfao: good one Fanny :lmfao: (sans oublier à la fin "Optique 2000!!!:biggrin2:" off topic closed:naughty:)

Yes Johnny is always number 1 (or closed to #1) when he releases an album :sneaky2::wink2: Johnny's fans are very faithful :wink2:

Edited by Miss_lollipop54

oh :lmao::lmfao: good one Fanny :lmfao: (sans oublier à la fin "Optique 2000!!!:biggrin2:" off topic closed:naughty:)

Yes Johnny is always number 1 (or closed to #1) when he releases an album :sneaky2::wink2: Johnny's fans are very faithful :wink2:

hello kate!

thanks to take part of the joke ;)

btw,do you think we'lL be like them(johnny's fans) when we'll be old(but it's come sooner for me than you:aah:..)?

hello kate!

thanks to take part of the joke ;)

btw,do you think we'lL be like them(johnny's fans) when we'll be old(but it's come sooner for me than you:aah:..)?

Well I hope :wub2: With one condition, contrary to some Johnny's fans did with him, to not turn into an old-fashioned Mika ringer :aah::naughty: