The Official "The Boy Who Knew Too Much ERA" Charts & Sales around the world Thread

Showtunes17

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The little I have been able to find today is as follows:

TBWKTM is #10 on the France Albums Chart at Billboard.

Rain is #9 on the France Songs Chart.

LICM - yes LICM is on the Itunes Top Pop Album Chart:

# 6 in Portugal

# 10 in Luxembourg

I can't wait until LICM & TBWKTM are both on those charts at the same time.:thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

Keep Truckin' Mika!!

Edited by Kodes100

But back down to no 67 this week :thumbdown:

The problem in the UK seems to be that he doesn't seem to have come up with something that appeals to the wider market beyond his fan base.

Maybe the new single will change that? :dunno:

And a review of a live gig that doesn't use the words "camp", "flamboyant", "sugary", "high-pitched" or "Freddie Mercury" might help too.:aah:

The problem in the UK seems to be that he doesn't seem to have come up with something that appeals to the wider market beyond his fan base.

And a review of a live gig that doesn't use the words "camp", "flamboyant", "sugary", "high-pitched" or "Freddie Mercury" might help too.:aah:

:roftl:

Come on! We got a flamingo-legged! Didn't we. :biggrin2:

Unfortunately true Silver!

:roftl:

Come on! We got a flamingo-legged! Didn't we. :biggrin2:

:roftl::roftl::roftl::roftl:

I have high hopes for this "Kick-Ass" single produced by RedOne!

If I had my wish it would break BIG in the U.K. Canada & the U.S.A as well as the rest of the world - of course.

But we need to regain the U.K. & canada & break new ground in the U.S.

I have my fingers crossed.

I have a seriously, stupidly good feeling about this Kick Ass song.

- MIKA

- RedOne, who's worked with GaGa...Mika's friends with GaGa...therefore Mika and RedOne are likely to gel quite well and make a good song.

I'm really looking forward to it. I hope I'm not disappointed :aah:

If it all goes well, then it will be good publicity for Mika. Ahh. I've always wanted him to be part of a movie soundtrack :aah:

I have a seriously, stupidly good feeling about this Kick Ass song.

- MIKA

- RedOne, who's worked with GaGa...Mika's friends with GaGa...therefore Mika and RedOne are likely to gel quite well and make a good song.

I'm really looking forward to it. I hope I'm not disappointed :aah:

If it all goes well, then it will be good publicity for Mika. Ahh. I've always wanted him to be part of a movie soundtrack :aah:

You took the words right out of my mouth. I'm hoping and praying that the Kick Ass Song gets Mika popular in the US and Canada, and gets him more respect and sales in the UK. But let's not forget GIAA which is out now! This too will help promote Mika again, in the UK at least. Boyzone are one of the top searches on Yahoo atm, and everyone knows Mika has written their new song!

You took the words right out of my mouth. I'm hoping and praying that the Kick Ass Song gets Mika popular in the US and Canada, and gets him more respect and sales in the UK. But let's not forget GIAA which is out now! This too will help promote Mika again, in the UK at least. Boyzone are one of the top searches on Yahoo atm, and everyone knows Mika has written their new song!

Does everyone know that? I normally have no clue who writes the songs I hear on the radio...

No sign of BIOTG in the Belgian charts (yet)...

Does everyone know that? I normally have no clue who writes the songs I hear on the radio...

No sign of BIOTG in the Belgian charts (yet)...

There has been a lot of publicity about this song though, and BZ have been great at letting on that Mika wrote the song. Also, he's singing it with them on the 21st March, on a TV show in memory of Stephen Gately.

I really hope it is a huge hit!

I wandered into hmv Middlesbrough yesterday to see if they had the BoyWho in the chart display now it's edged back up a bit. They didn't

To add insult to injury I noticed GRACIE FIELDS was prominantly displayed as a chart artist. But then, Eminem was in the "nice gifts for mother's day" display- obviously, the whole world's gone mad

I wandered into hmv Middlesbrough yesterday to see if they had the BoyWho in the chart display now it's edged back up a bit. They didn't

To add insult to injury I noticed GRACIE FIELDS was prominantly displayed as a chart artist. But then, Eminem was in the "nice gifts for mother's day" display- obviously, the whole world's gone mad

:floor::floor: :floor:

I went to 'my' music shop yesterday. I normally buy all my music there (if don't download it). I was shocked to find out that they do not sell any singles anymore. According to them, hardly anyone buys them, everyone downloads nowadays. Therefore, they've stopped selling singles :dunno:

Is there anyone who's been able to buy a physical copy of BIOTG??

I went to 'my' music shop yesterday. I normally buy all my music there (if don't download it). I was shocked to find out that they do not sell any singles anymore. According to them, hardly anyone buys them, everyone downloads nowadays. Therefore, they've stopped selling singles :dunno:

Look, apparently the BIOTG single hasn't been produced/released as real CD. :shocked: Unless you can find a promo copy maybe...

Not in shops, but I got mine off ebay...

Not in shops, but I got mine off ebay...

I bid for one off ebay, but got outbid. Maybe BIOTG would have got higher if peeps had been able to buy the cds.

Gave It All Away is number 9 in the UK charts btw, and Reggie Yates announced that it had been written by Mika before it was played.

Hey guys :)

Edit: I hope this era isn't over and we'll get at least another song a video but boy does it look like this era dwindling to a fast halt :(

This new Kick ass song needs to come ASAP to resurrect us and Mika..

Edited by Showtunes17

i have 156 pics of MIKA on ma phone :naughty::wub2:- aaaww dont ya just love him ;p

Is that all? :wink2:

Would you like to start a new thread in the Introductions and Goodbyes section of the forum, so that we can greet you properly?