MIKA @ iTunes Festival: 31-07-2009 Pre-show chatter

Blue Sky

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wish we had a show like that here in Denmark :roftl:

No, you don't! It is worse in every country...even in Germany. Please don't say you want it. PLease. I am begging you!

No, you don't! It is worse in every country...even in Germany. Please don't say you want it. PLease. I am begging you!

hhhhmmmmmm ok!!!!!!! But well i dotn watch much telly anyway. Watching now of course. last time before that was at the MJ thingy

It is official: first time in a prechatter threat active. :roftl: (or reading it....) And watching english tv in the hope for a gig view to make me jealous... and the mfc seems to be a bit not that active....hehe

It is official: first time in a prechatter threat active. :roftl: (or reading it....) And watching english tv in the hope for a gig view to make me jealous... and the mfc seems to be a bit not that active....hehe

It's good, you can keep up! :naughty:

hhhhmmmmmm ok!!!!!!! But well i dotn watch much telly anyway. Watching now of course. last time before that was at the MJ thingy

I have tv running for a back ground noise....music always get my thought on something else....haha...maybe you wanted it just to get other off the tv? Then it is a good reason. lol

Am I the only one here who is a Mika gig virgin? :roftl:

I got the DVD's but apart from that, I've never seen anything. :blink:

maybe? I have seen him before I got here...I mean to the mfc.

I read somewhere that he'd be on at 8.50pm :dunno:

MFC chat anyone? :das:

NO way! It was on screen after that good looking presenter's funny show finished, that:

8pm- MIKA

9pm-Gossip Girl

How are you? Still in CA?

In this PS world ad the woman says something that sounds like Kerchinga....:roftl:

NO way! It was on screen after that good looking presenter's funny show finished, that:

8pm- MIKA

9pm-Gossip Girl

How are you? Still in CA?

In this PS world ad the woman says something that sounds like Kerchinga....:roftl:

Oh, well I don't remember where I read it :lol3:

I'm good, thanks. How are you?

Yup, still in LA :naughty: