Mika in Blackpool Sept 5th 09

kath

this is itunes all over again :aah::aah::shocked:

But not in vacation season, so this time you'll have all us wacky foreigners crossing fingers and toes for you all rather than moaning we can't enter the competition :biggrin2: Good luck guys :wub2:

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Then ask your lover to be a wee little bit unfaithful, just the once :wink2: : 'Lucky in games, unlucky in love', is there such a saying in English :dunno: ?

Cheers,

Id3

I'm always unlucky in love :tears::crybaby:

I should bloody win everything then :boing::yay:

The Empress Ballroom looks beautiful, if a little strange in layout. Very Victorian glam.

I last went to the Winter Gardens in 1984 :shocked:. But I don't think it was the Empress Ballroom, although it is so far back in the mists of time that I wouldn't remember anyway :roftl:.

The Empress Ballroom looks beautiful, if a little strange in layout. Very Victorian glam.

I last went to the Winter Gardens in 1984 :shocked:. But I don't think it was the Empress Ballroom, although it is so far back in the mists of time that I wouldn't remember anyway :roftl:.

SOOOOO you a coming to boogy?:biggrin2:

I've applied yeah, so fingers crossed. Probably wouldn't go up unless I had tickets though..but not sure yet!

Before the i-tunes festival some people said that there was a high chance of getting with stand-by tickets,too as a lot of competition winners don't tend to turn up :wink2:

When are they going to announce winners?

apllied.. I won last time too but gave my ticket away? karma please? :naughty:

whats this party everyone is mentioning?

A half plan to do the fun fair and stuff :biggrin2:

I've applied yeah, so fingers crossed. Probably wouldn't go up unless I had tickets though..but not sure yet!

Yeh I think Im in the same mind , loving the whole concept though

:thumb_yello:

I'm glad we find out next week, I am on holiday from the 15th till end of month, if by some miracle I get tickets I would want to book my B&B ASAP, as it's a busy busy weekend in Blackpool!

Does anyone know, can you still go up the Tower??

I'm glad we find out next week, I am on holiday from the 15th till end of month, if by some miracle I get tickets I would want to book my B&B ASAP, as it's a busy busy weekend in Blackpool!

Does anyone know, can you still go up the Tower??

Yes you can, but you have to do "The Walk of Death" or whatever it's called, accross a piece of glass when you get to the top!

The glass is very strong though, but you won't catch me walking on it!

Yes you can, but you have to do "The Walk of Death" or whatever it's called, accross a piece of glass when you get to the top!

The glass is very strong though, but you won't catch me walking on it!

...Like the CN tower only a mini version :naughty:

We fly around on a roller coaster as Mika sings :wink2:

I think it could just be part of the day event or something along those lines :biggrin2:

im so excited we can make a real day/weekend of it it will be immense i could do a tour for you lol or maybe/probably just stuff our faces silly with candyfloss and fish and chips on rollercoasters.

monday is near:teehee:

maybe we could bombard mika with tweets or something and get him on the big one with us all:roftl::roftl:

I don't do rollercoasters....but I've kinda always wanted to do the big one. I did that wild mouse one there a few years ago and almost fell out and got my head decapitated a few times....I swear that things not safe :naughty: as I was saying, I don't do rollercoasters.. I like watching people on them though :teehee:

im so excited we can make a real day/weekend of it it will be immense i could do a tour for you lol or maybe/probably just stuff our faces silly with candyfloss and fish and chips on rollercoasters.

monday is near:teehee:

maybe we could bombard mika with tweets or something and get him on the big one with us all:roftl::roftl:

I like the idea of stuffing my face then going on :roftl:

I don't do rollercoasters....but I've kinda always wanted to do the big one. I did that wild mouse one there a few years ago and almost fell out and got my head decapitated a few times....I swear that things not safe :naughty: as I was saying, I don't do rollercoasters.. I like watching people on them though :teehee:

Youve gotta do it .... face that fear :aah:

I hate them too. Thanks for telling us about the Wild Mouse one. I won't be going on that in the future. :naughty:

I hate them too. Thanks for telling us about the Wild Mouse one. I won't be going on that in the future. :naughty:

ha. it's only small but I was falling out my seat the whole time and had to keep ducking to avoid crashing into wooden beams :blink: