• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mellody, you are very sweet, but we were all tweeting at pretty high speed last night (my time) and anway, I would never hold it against you :pinkbow:

I was quite surprised by his immediate answer to my airport tweet, it felt like an MSN conversation with him for a split second :fangurl:

yeah, it really sometimes feels like that on twitter! :wub2:

Yes it's very exciting when that happens...for a split second. And then he doesn't answer back a second time and the illusion is gone. :naughty:

very true. :naughty: that's why i prefer not to say anything in my next tweet that i'd usually (from other ppl than mika) expect an answer to, so i can be happy for a few hours. :bleh:

Edited by mellody

Why is Twitter being silly?! It won't let me log in and it's telling me I'm a robot or something. :sneaky2:

I Had That Problem Yesterday, If It's On "Remember Me" Mode Just Enter Yor Username & Password Manually.. BTW There's No New Tweets From Mika, I Guessing He's Probably Sleeping Of Something.. BTH That's What I Should Be Doing Right Now!!.. :thumb_yello:

Thanks! :wink2:

I Did It On My Computer Last Night, Took Me Two Hours.. I Probably Could Of Drew It Better By Hand Though In Two Hours Cos With A Computer You Can't Have The Exact Accuracy If You Drew It By Hand...

BRAVO!

That is really kewl!

Congrats tigerclaws95!:thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

The United Nations could make Mika & Lady GaGa "Ambassadors of Music!" :thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

Maybe "World Ambassadors Of Music"??..

I Think Mika & GaGa Should Take Over The World Anyway, The Music In The World Would Be Better & The World In General, Then All The People Who Are Classed As "Weird" Or Any Variation Would Be No Longer Be The Odd Ones Cos Meeks & GaGa Would Totally Change That For Sure.. So For Me... Mika & GaGa In Charge Of The World Would Be Fantastic!!... :thumb_yello:

Maybe "World Ambassadors Of Music"??..

I Think Mika & GaGa Should Take Over The World Anyway, The Music In The World Would Be Better & The World In General, Then All The People Who Are Classed As "Weird" Or Any Variation Would Be No Longer Be The Odd Ones Cos Meeks & GaGa Would Totally Change That For Sure.. So For Me... Mika & GaGa In Charge Of The World Would Be Fantastic!!... :thumb_yello:

And people would stop going to war and start listening to really great music!

I just love the Toy Boy cartoon strip! You should show it to Mika!!!!!

And people would stop going to war and start listening to really great music!

I just love the Toy Boy cartoon strip! You should show it to Mika!!!!!

Yes definally, definally, DEFINALLY stop going to war, tbh do they even know what they are fighting over??..

Thank you! :thumb_yello:

BTW, How would I show Mika the TB comic strip??... I Don't know how to.. :blink:

:offtopic: Am I doing good with the non captials at beggining of words, etc. ??...

Mika? Sleeping? *le gasp* :naughty:

But who would wear the pants in that...oh wait. :mf_rosetinted:

I hate to shock you - but - When Lady GaGa & Mika are together there are No Pants. Hahaha!:teehee:

She visited Mika at his house in her underwear.

We know Mika likes to dance around in his underwear.

Knock Knock on the door: Pants - where are my pants??

I hate to shock you - but - When Lady GaGa & Mika are together there are No Pants. Hahaha!:teehee:

She visited Mika at his house in her underwear.

We know Mika likes to dance around in his underwear.

Knock Knock on the door: Pants - where are my pants??

Can anyone remember that saturday morning kids show "Dick & Dom in the bungalow"??.. Maybe they put their underwear on their head and do the pants dance like they used to do on "D+DITB".. :naughty:

Yes definally, definally, DEFINALLY stop going to war, tbh do they even know what they are fighting over??..

Thank you! :thumb_yello:

BTW, How would I show Mika the TB comic strip??... I Don't know how to.. :blink:

:offtopic: Am I doing good with the non captials at beggining of words, etc. ??...

If you see Mika at a gig you could give him a copy of the comic strip. Or maybe there is a way to post it on Mikasounds somehow. They post videos and stuff on there.

Maybe someone who knows about technical stuff could tell you how.

If you see Mika at a gig you could give him a copy of the comic strip. Or maybe there is a way to post it on Mikasounds somehow. They post videos and stuff on there.

Maybe someone who knows about technical stuff could tell you how.

Can Tweet it to him.

I guess you can upload it as a pic to Mikasounds.

Or if you're not going to a show, or don't think you will in the near future, someone who is could give it to him for you (if you choose that, I can try :)).

Edited by iadoremika

Can Tweet it to him.

I guess you can upload it as a pic to Mikasounds.

Or if you're not going to a show, or don't think you will in the near future, someone who is could give it to him for you (if you choose that, I can try :)).

I guess I could sent it to him through twitter but the problem is I don't think Mika ever gets or read my messages on there to him.. Depending where he's going to tour when he tours the UK, I could give it to him at a show but then I've got the problem of trying to find him. I've seen him live before but I don't know how you get to meet him & stuff and how long you need to wait, etc...

I'll try through twitter + if when he finally annonces where he's gonna tour & if it somewhere I can get to, I'll try through there.. If none of those work then I'll have to give the pic over to someone who can give it him..

Thanks for the suggestions! :thumb_yello:

I guess I could sent it to him through twitter but the problem is I don't think Mika ever gets or read my messages on there to him.. Depending where he's going to tour when he tours the UK, I could give it to him at a show but then I've got the problem of trying to find him. I've seen him live before but I don't know how you get to meet him & stuff and how long you need to wait, etc...

I'll try through twitter + if when he finally annonces where he's gonna tour & if it somewhere I can get to, I'll try through there.. If none of those work then I'll have to give the pic over to someone who can give it him..

Thanks for the suggestions! :thumb_yello:

If you want to give it to him at a gig, just find me, and I'll help you:thumb_yello: