• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, what's the name of the 4 mubbins again?

Astor and who else?

Are there pics of those in any thread???

don't you have the cd? :blink: they're astor, mubbina, drinky and narco. :wink2: and links to pix should be in the thread where blue_sky posted about her japanese cd. :bleh:

don't you have the cd? :blink: they're astor, mubbina, drinky and narco. :wink2: and links to pix should be in the thread where blue_sky posted about her japanese cd. :bleh:

Never memorized the names...:blink:

Thank you Melllody...:thumb_yello:

neither did i... but the cd is never far away from where i am, lol! :roftl:

I have one i the car and the other one is in my room, but i'm so stuffed i can barely crawl from this couch, I just had half of a whole chocolate cake mom brought me today...:shocked::roftl:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19958&page=326

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2566516&posted=1#post2566516

Hope you can use some of em :wub2:

I do have more of course but i need some sleep! Enjoy!!!!

Of course I will, you know i will...:naughty:

And you know where, too...:roftl:

:huglove: Thanks!:thumb_yello:

Wow, I really enjoyed that vlog. I LOVE seeing what goes on behind the scenes of the artwork, it just makes me admire the final result so much more :wub2: I really do hope they have another art exhibition some time soon :blush-anim-cl:

Towards the end of the vlog I was like 'why does that desk look so familiar?' then I looked at mine and realised I have the same one :lmfao:

He's got the chipboard upright piano in his flat. I thought that was common knowledge right from 2006 because he's had photos taken of it.

But he has redecorated his flat! I thought he had bought a grand piano and put it in his flat. That's what I would have done at least. But I'm a (Kawai) grand piano freak. :naughty:

You can see the grand piano in the vlog. I don't know how he can bear living with his grand piano on a different floor. :aah: My upright piano is in my bedroom. :wub2: Unfortunately there was no room for the grand piano in there. :tears:

I actually got rid of a couple of armchairs. :mf_rosetinted:

Nobody ever used them anyway. :biggrin2:

:aah: Yeah I guess it could work if I got rid of the sofa's/coffee table/tv/closets and my upright piano :roftl: Basically I would just have a living room with a grand piano in it... Yup, sounds good :roftl:

:aah: Yeah I guess it could work if I got rid of the sofa's/coffee table/tv/closets and my upright piano :roftl: Basically I would just have a living room with a grand piano in it... Yup, sounds good :roftl:

Just do it when nobody is at home. They won't even notice the difference when they're back. :fisch:

- Where's the sofa? :shocked:

- Sofa? What sofa? :blink: