sooooo, Mika is better? :blink: your dog I mean :mf_rosetinted:

He is, it is not distemper (esgana), after all, they ran a few test and found out he has some neurological issues they believe will go away as he grows old...:wink2:

Mika who? :lol3:

I'm in test despair. I hate producing loads of tests so that my students won't cheat. :sneaky2: Lazy beasts! :aah:

Forgot the old fashion way?

Use DA WHIP!:mf_rosetinted:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He is, it is not distemper (esgana), after all, they ran a few test and found out he has some neurological issues they believe will go away as he grows old...:wink2:

no Brasil nós conhecemos como cinomose, é uma doença dificil de ser tratada mas varia de um cachorro para outro, que bom que ele esta melhor, ontem só fiquei sabendo depois que você já tinha saído do fórum.

Forgot the old fashion way?

Use DA WHIP!:mf_rosetinted:

Nah, a ruler will do.

I can't. Unfortunately. :sneaky2: But I wish I could. :devil:

no Brasil nós conhecemos como cinomose, é uma doença dificil de ser tratada mas varia de um cachorro para outro, que bom que ele esta melhor, ontem só fiquei sabendo depois que você já tinha saído do fórum.

English please, or shall we all change to Esperanto?

I got a strange inbox message on Mikasounds from someone named "p_cares".

Did anyone else? I got 2 of the same messages, so I'm guessing she's mass PMing.

She describes herself, says that she's 'good looking', talks about a 'proposition', and says she will send me pictures later. :blink: :blink:

Did anyone else? I got 2 of the same messages, so I'm guessing she's mass PMing.

She describes herself, says that she's 'good looking', talks about a 'proposition', and says she will send me pictures later. :blink: :blink:

It's spam. Or, at least, I'd say it is. I just logged into Mikasounds and don't have THAT message. But I've had stuff like that before.

Same here. :annoyed_h4h:

I got it too :blink: I guess it's a spam :sneaky2:

:roftl:Ha! I got the same one!

Stupid spammer...:sneaky2:

I've had them types of things on MS. I just block the idiots!