Meet Up in Blackpool 5th Sept

kt4mika

Can't wait to meet all you guys:wink2:, is there any plans yet as to what time we meet up/ start queing etc.

Well us local folks don't have far to go, how many people are travelling on the day? Can people try to let us know roughly what time they will be arriving in Blackpool.

• Replies 749
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well us local folks don't have far to go, how many people are travelling on the day? Can people try to let us know roughly what time they will be arriving in Blackpool.

yes very lucky peolpe :boxed::sneaky2::teehee::roftl: even know ive not got a ticket...:aah: i should be there 4 10am. :thumb_yello:

I need to take in the fact that I got tickets first but Jo and I will be travelling from Chester some time during the day.

I doubt that BBC will know what's hit them!! :roftl:

I'm so pleased that Mika will have a decent number of us to sing with him! Was really starting to worry that there would be no MFC present!

Looking forwards to seeing Jo and you again :) x

:emot-sad:feels left out...wants to come too boo hoo cry sniff wail gnashing of teeth and that kinda palarva.:crybaby:

awww Poor Viv! Don't give up all hope just yet, perhaps you'll get a ticket. And you were at Itune greedy! :P x

I'm so pleased that Mika will have a decent number of us to sing with him! Was really starting to worry that there would be no MFC present!

Looking forwards to seeing Jo and you again :) x

awww Poor Viv! Don't give up all hope just yet, perhaps you'll get a ticket. And you were at Itune greedy! :P x

It will be great to see you again....and on our local (ish!)turf!!

No getting to London this time!!

I'm feeling really disappointed not to have won tickets. Hoping to get to Blackpool by about midday, and must book into our guest house at 2pm. I really believe that the reason Alan and I haven't won tickets, even though we applied straightaway, is because I was honest and told them we're in the 50s to 70s bracket. Had a feeling I shouldn't have told them that. I should have lied about our ages, then maybe we'd have been sent two tickets.

Kev has managed to find this little gem..........

http://www.chequersplaza.com/

They still have family rooms available for £110 including breakfast so that works out pretty cheap if you are sharing (they sleep 4) The rooms are pretty compact but look nice and modern, and have been recently refurbished.

.....and they have a 24 hour residents bar so the potential is there for post gig MFC party

:partytime2:

:yay:

:drunk_sing:

I'm really pleased that so many of you have tickets ... will really look forward to reading the reports etc ..... :wub2: Nice to know he'll have proper fans cheering for him ... :boing:

If that makes sense :yay:

I'll be very polite:teehee:

And Mika's WAY better than Will, he's got no competition there:wub2:

:naughty:

Abby and I will probably be arriving approx 1:30 - 2pm.

:emot-sad:feels left out...wants to come too boo hoo cry sniff wail gnashing of teeth and that kinda palarva.:crybaby:

AWWWWW. I' sorry. :wub2:

I'm feeling really disappointed not to have won tickets. Hoping to get to Blackpool by about midday, and must book into our guest house at 2pm. I really believe that the reason Alan and I haven't won tickets, even though we applied straightaway, is because I was honest and told them we're in the 50s to 70s bracket. Had a feeling I shouldn't have told them that. I should have lied about our ages, then maybe we'd have been sent two tickets.

I am sorry for you too Marilyn. Especially as you are going to be in Blackpool. I know, I felt the same way when I was shortlisted last year to win tickets for The Brits (when Mika performed) from the local radio station. They rang here, talked to Abby, asked my age...and I never heard another word.

Kev has managed to find this little gem..........

http://www.chequersplaza.com/

They still have family rooms available for £110 including breakfast so that works out pretty cheap if you are sharing (they sleep 4) The rooms are pretty compact but look nice and modern, and have been recently refurbished.

.....and they have a 24 hour residents bar so the potential is there for post gig MFC party

Thank Jules.

But I am going to head stright home afterwards.

I am VERY sorry for people who applied but did not get tickets.

However, considering the fact that we felt that not many people would be lucky it seems we are going to have a decent MFC turn out.

Well, we may not be THAT decent but you know waht I mean:naughty:

wow looks like i will be coming aswell i won tickets :shocked:

AWESOME!!!

Can barely contain my excitement for this.

Shall we bundle Mika in the back of my van and take him back to Pontins to get him to do the Chocolate dance?:roftl::roftl::roftl: