Meet Up in Blackpool 5th Sept

kt4mika

• Replies 749
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I love that about this place, and when ppl say to me "oh your going to see Mika AGAIN" in a snidey way, I say "oh but its MORE than Mika it's his fans too who are my friends and we all have a great time together and stuff" oh I feel peace and love everywhere ( I hope I still have the ticket I was given by another generous and luvleeeee MFCer). :wub2:

I wonder if I didn't enter the comp properly, I used 3 of my email addy's but didn't win any myself and I am NORTHERN lol pffft.

Of course you do!!!! :blink:

I applied with everyone I know's details and didn't win any myself but got 8 from the other applications!!!

It was hard deciding who to give them to but I think I've made good choices.

Everyone just has to play nicely now and it'll be great. :thumb_yello:

I applied with everyone I know's details and didn't win any myself but got 8 from the other applications!!!

And thanks to you, you choose me and Gat to give tickets to, I'm SOOO thankful. :thumb_yello:

I'm really thrilled for you Ewokwicket.

Thanks Marilyn, hopefully I will finally get to meet you. :thumb_yello:

ooh goody goody better start making travel plans and a room for the night etc etc blah blah (urgh the boring bit) lol. FANKOOOOOO Vixenbbw looks like a lot of MFCers are all lady gaga over you now cos of all that generosity lol. weird though how your email addy didn't win one but some of the others u used did lol.

ooh goody goody better start making travel plans and a room for the night etc etc blah blah (urgh the boring bit) lol. FANKOOOOOO Vixenbbw looks like a lot of MFCers are all lady gaga over you now cos of all that generosity lol. weird though how your email addy didn't win one but some of the others u used did lol.

I can take it!! Feel free to be nice to me! :naughty:

Nice to know we're gonna get a lot of reports from this ... :wub2: always worry alittle bit with stuff like this ... that no MFC'ers will be lucky enough to get tickets and we'll end up with a reportless gig ... which would be shocking .... still might happen I guess with some of the other shows he's doing in Europe like Munich ... but I really hope not .... I love to know what's going on ... actually hang on .... I NEED to know what's going on :lmfao:

Only with Mika though .... It's never bothered me with other bands .... why :dunno:

Miss Vixen You know how I feel about the whole ticket thing :fangurl::roftl: thought better say it in here as everyonelse is! You have never had so many fans ...start thinking you are MIKA! :wink2:

What made you think of Ewokwicket and Gata..or should that be who? ...I wonder...

xx

Edited by daisylou

Woop Woop!

Karen and Rach, I'm sooo pleased about this!!

Who do we have that still need tickets now? Sarah, Buttons?

My shoes are ready (and I've finally got the paint off my hands and arms!) and my hearts arived yesterday...can't believe I have to wait 2 weeks to use them!!! Lol! :naughty:

Woop Woop!

My shoes are ready (and I've finally got the paint off my hands and arms!) and my hearts arived yesterday...can't believe I have to wait 2 weeks to use them!!! Lol! :naughty:

got my hearts yesterday to :naughty:

Woop Woop!

Thanks sweetie! See you there!!!::thumb_yello:

Your shoes look great btw, I saw the pic on twitter.

got my hearts yesterday to :naughty:

I ordered some hearts too, I'm such a rubbish fan as I have never actually owned any, so I got 3! :thumb_yello:

Woop Woop!

This is going to be amazing I am so pleased for the people who have got tickets one way or another and sad for the people that didn't won but guys you will feel you were there when we come back with pics etc!!! I got my hearts on saturday aswell!!! Yey:roftl: so mikafish have you painted some shoes or something??? Sounds interesting :-)

This is going to be amazing I am so pleased for the people who have got tickets one way or another and sad for the people that didn't won but guys you will feel you were there when we come back with pics etc!!! I got my hearts on saturday aswell!!! Yey:roftl: so mikafish have you painted some shoes or something??? Sounds interesting :-)

omg... everyone got there hearts on saturday :naughty: yep mikafishs shoes are so fab. i love them. very mikay:wub2::mf_lustslow:

omg... everyone got there hearts on saturday :naughty: yep mikafishs shoes are so fab. i love them. very mikay:wub2::mf_lustslow:

Yay! Flashing hearts all round!!!

And yep I've been painting shoes! Can't afford to buy a new pair but wanted to do something different for the gig!

Thanks KT :)

Here are the shoes!

WAGSHOES.jpg

Yay! Flashing hearts all round!!!

And yep I've been painting shoes! Can't afford to buy a new pair but wanted to do something different for the gig!

Thanks KT :)

Here are the shoes!

WAGSHOES.jpg

no ones going to miss the mfcers :naughty: we will all be flashing :naughty: wow your shoes are :mf_lustslow: