Meet Up in Blackpool 5th Sept

kt4mika

• Replies 749
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good. I hope so. It isn't purchased material. It's audio tracks from YouTube videos.

But you'll have to let me know.....

I could well be up for a lift back to my car. That sounds interesting although a taxi is my other choice.

Just trying to save peeps money :wink2:

Yeah hoping weather is better, been awful here all weekend, but we have indoor queuing. I can't be worst than Glasgow in Nov!

Yeah hoping weather is better, been awful here all weekend, but we have indoor queuing. I can't be worst than Glasgow in Nov!

Not much could be worse than that one really could it:naughty:. It was outragously bad :shocked: Oslo in Novemeber was better than that :naughty:

Lord yes!

Rain and cold, didn't put the costume on til just before the doors open, so it would stay dry.

Not much could be worse than that one really could it:naughty:. It was outragously bad :shocked: Oslo in Novemeber was better than that :naughty:

Lord yes!

Rain and cold, didn't put the costume on til just before the doors open, so it would stay dry.

I was in a corset and shorts...whose insane idea was that?:aah:

I consider myself lucky to still have all 20 fingers and toes! :roftl:

Lord yes!

I think we have a pic of Abby helping you into it:naughty:

I was in a corset and shorts...whose insane idea was that?:aah:

I consider myself lucky to still have all 20 fingers and toes! :roftl:

Indeed. Sarahlou was ill and I gave her my coat for the journey home........Then my trousers fell down as I was pushing Wendi's wheelchair over a busy road junction:naughty::shocked:

Oh happy days:roftl:

I think we have a pic of Abby helping you into it:naughty:

Indeed. Sarahlou was ill and I gave her my coat for the journey home........Then my trousers fell down as I was pushing Wendi's wheelchair over a busy road junction:naughty::shocked:

Oh happy days:roftl:

:lmfao::floor::roftl:

Sorry :teehee:

Fingers crossed that the weather isn't as bad next Saturday as it's been here today.... it reminds me of my first gig -in Leeds -cold, wet and windy!

The weather has been so bad! It's hard to believe it's still supposed to be summer! I hope it brightens up for next weekend. But I'm so glad the queing is inside, not outside!

Hi there! I'm Marilyn! I'm so sorry that Will's fans didn't get chance to get the tickets! It was quite badly organised obviously!

You and your friends must feel free to join us! You won't be able to miss us as we are all going to be dressed in GOLDEN.

Thanks - Will fans will be in the minority this time but it will be nice to see friendly faces.:-)

What a nice comment :wub2::thumb_yello:

Thanks FD. I think it's such a shame for Will Young's fans! I would have thought that the organisers would have allocated equal numbers of tickets to the fans of each performer! That would have been the fairest thing to do. I also can't understand why they didn't just announce all the artists at once, to give all of the fans equal time to apply for tickets.

Anyway, at least, now we know there won't be many Will Young fans in the building, we can all give him a good cheer, and plenty of applause to make up for his fans not being there.

Thanks FD. I think it's such a shame for Will Young's fans! I would have thought that the organisers would have allocated equal numbers of tickets to the fans of each performer! That would have been the fairest thing to do. I also can't understand why they didn't just announce all the artists at once, to give all of the fans equal time to apply for tickets.

Anyway, at least, now we know there won't be many Will Young fans in the building, we can all give him a good cheer, and plenty of applause to make up for his fans not being there.

aawwww your so lovely cant wait to meet you :wub2: we sure will cheer for will young fans

Wasn't Blackpool a random draw on email

addresses, nothing to do with artists fans,

or maybe i misunderstood :blink:

What the Will Young fan said earlier, was that His name was not announced until just before the deadline, so his fans didn't get chance to apply for tickets. So there are only about five of them, which is really sad. Besides, they knew which artist we were applying to see, so they could have made certain that equal numbers of each performers fans got tickets.

What the Will Young fan said earlier, was that His name was not announced until just before the deadline, so his fans didn't get chance to apply for tickets. So there are only about five of them, which is really sad. Besides, they knew which artist we were applying to see, so they could have made certain that equal numbers of each performers fans got tickets.

We will show them some loveeee and voice :biggrin2:

After all they both had run ins with Simon Cowell!! boo hissssssssss

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVavmDGnHDY

We will show them some loveeee and voice :biggrin2:

After all they both had run ins with Simon Cowell!! boo hissssssssss

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVavmDGnHDY

Yes that was great when Will Young defended himself to Simon Cowell! I can't stand Simon, he's overpaid, with an over-the-top-ego and over here... and I wish he'd buzz of and live on Mars!

Edit: We're probably going to get to the venue for about 3pm, as we can't book into our guest house until 2pm.

Edited by Marilyn Mastin

Yes that was great when Will Young defended himself to Simon Cowell! I can't stand Simon, he's overpaid, with an over-the-top-ego and over here... and I wish he'd buzz of and live on Mars!

Edit: We're probably going to get to the venue for about 3pm, as we can't book into our guest house until 2pm.

Is it wrong that I find Mr Cowell kinda sexy? :boxed:

Not far enough, Marilyn.:roftl::roftl::roftl:

YES!!!

Into the naughty corner with you!:naughty:

Most definitely will cheer for Will.

Saw him in Cardiff 2 years ago, he's got quite a sense of humour. And if he does You and I, with Mika doing I See You, you'll have to mop me up off the floor at the end:wub2::naughty:

I'm bringing Marc (Holy Johnny) with me! Many thanks to Sari!:wub2:

:yay: Is he dressing up as HJ?? :naughty:

Your B&B is just a few doors down the road from mine! I think 3pm is the earliest we will be able to get to the venue, too. Surely that will be early enough!

YES, it is WRONG :sneaky2:. But loads of women seem to agree with you :blink: