Meet Up in Blackpool 5th Sept

kt4mika

• Replies 749
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mikalove=) just text me, she is at the switch on and they have a secret guest !! She said she hopes its not Mika coz she'd not near the front :roftl:

It was Ricky hatton but mika wag vid came on and I was the only one screaming at the top of my lungs... Everyone was staring at me lol can't wait for tomorrow

Have you read his new blog on myspace ?? OMFG he says he likes the idea of having fish n chips with us !!! Ahhhhhhh lol he says to sort it out on Twitter! Also he seems to be getting here in the morning, do u think he will be doing rehearsals at the venue in the day and if it's worth hanging around in the morning??

I am excited for all of you! Have a WICKED TIME! :thumb_yello:

I always wanted to go to Blackpool. Someday maybe I'll leave the States only things is I may never come back. :naughty:

Sparkly, Look over there just behind the thing :wink2:

Hope you find them.*fingers crossed*

I have tweeted Mika about the chippie - I'm a local....

angehp@mikasounds best in town seems to be Yorkshire Fisheries http://bit.ly/qytJM

He reckoned after his interview with Alan Carr but need to make sure we get in for the gig too ! I don't have a smart phone - anyone in the queue have one and we can still tweet and arrange with Mika from there ??

I have tweeted Mika about the chippie - I'm a local....

angehp@mikasounds best in town seems to be Yorkshire Fisheries http://bit.ly/qytJM

He reckoned after his interview with Alan Carr but need to make sure we get in for the gig too ! I don't have a smart phone - anyone in the queue have one and we can still tweet and arrange with Mika from there ??

Sara has a smart phone, I believe.