Pre order signed copies of TBWKTM on play.com

mikalove=)

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've ordered my copie and I'm french, so don't worry everybody can purchase it (I swear)

I cant.... :blink: How do you do it? I havnet desided yet cos i would prefer to get it signed in person... but how anyway?

I do my hardest to get it signed by him in person (and a hug) :teehee:

:swoon:

yeah hope i get the opportunity my parents wont let me by another album anyway... im trying to think of the positives of gettive the deluxe edition rather than the signed copy :blush-anim-cl:

lots of positives! more music, 1 more cd (bigger pack :roftl: ) you can get it signed in person- much more exciting then a printed copied autograph...

yeah cant think of anything else...

lots of positives! more music, 1 more cd (bigger pack :roftl: ) you can get it signed in person- much more exciting then a printed copied autograph...

yeah cant think of anything else...

Thanks for making me feel a bit better lol :blush-anim-cl:

i dont see this being a printed autograph ... they couldnt get away with that ! i suppose someone could ask a mod to find out if its a real signature if in doubt . my reason for buying it .... i want something signed that doesnt include my name , which i tryed to do last week with my songs for sorrow book but mika knew my name so i didnt get away with it :naughty:

i dont see this being a printed autograph ... they couldnt get away with that ! i suppose someone could ask a mod to find out if its a real signature if in doubt . my reason for buying it .... i want something signed that doesnt include my name , which i tryed to do last week with my songs for sorrow book but mika knew my name so i didnt get away with it :naughty:

lol how does he know your name??? have u met him that much??:blush-anim-cl:

lol how does he know your name??? have u met him that much??:blush-anim-cl:

not realy ... 4 times to be exact ! when he chatted about remembering me he brought up my first ever meeting with him back in feb 07 ... i was drunk :naughty:

Hmmmm...I'm torn about what to do with this...

I'd love a signed copy but would much rather have Mika sign it for me personally... I have a whole bunch of his autographs (on CD's, Braces, drumstick, Lp's etc) so it wouldn't make a huge difference to have another unpersonalised one.

However, what if I don't get the chance to talk to Mika again Meets are getting busier and more frenzied...hmmmm.... decisions....

Also can anyone tell me if Play takes the money straight away or like Amazon is it taken when the item is dispatched? Thanks

Also can anyone tell me if Play takes the money straight away or like Amazon is it taken when the item is dispatched? Thanks

Play don't take the money until they dispatch the goods :thumb_yello:

Just ordered mine - an early Birthday pressie from Kev :wub2:

Also just a thought for you guys who have already pre-ordered the non-signed version on Play... you can easily cancel your order and just re-order the signed one - 'simples' :wink2:

Play don't take the money until they dispatch the goods :thumb_yello:

Just ordered mine - an early Birthday pressie from Kev :wub2:

Also just a thought for you guys who have already pre-ordered the non-signed version on Play... you can easily cancel your order and just re-order the signed one - 'simples' :wink2:

Going to order one, I'm getting the deluxe CD too so Mika will just have to sign that for me instaed when I see him! lol

Is it for people in the UK only?:blink:

I don't think I'll buy the normal album. I think the deluxe edition will be perfectly enough for me unless there is anything extra on the standard CD.

Yep that is the sensible approach...why am i not sensible? :blush-anim-cl:

I already have got a dyslectic scribble from him:mf_rosetinted:

Lol wonder what sig will look like if he has to sign a load? A couple of my autographs are almost unreadable and I don't think he's ever spelt my name the same twice! Lol!

Is it for people in the UK only?:blink:

I don't think I'll buy the normal album. I think the deluxe edition will be perfectly enough for me unless there is anything extra on the standard CD.

I just pre ordered a copy and I don't live in the UK but in France :thumb_yello:

so I think it will work with you too :wink2:

I just pre ordered a copy and I don't live in the UK but in France :thumb_yello:

so I think it will work with you too :wink2:

thanks for letting me know.:wink2:

I'll think about it, then.... and perhaps I'll buy it, too, even though I do have a proper autograph from him already with my name and a drawing...etc.

.. I always take ages to decide on things

:blink:

Actually, I can't order it to a Hungarian address... So, I'll buy it in Oxford Street as I planned and stick to my personal autograph:blush-anim-cl:

PS, Ingie, I have a dyslectic scribble from him as well from Brixton..

I think it's an M :biggrin2:

I'll wait and get it signed in person at a gig.:naughty:

So many of you are so sensible- I ordered it, although I'll almost certainly get the deluxe version as well

Does anybody (UK) know what time new albums are put on iTunes on the release day morning. Before I go to work? Not that I'm desperate or anything :roftl:

So many of you are so sensible- I ordered it, although I'll almost certainly get the deluxe version as well

Does anybody (UK) know what time new albums are put on iTunes on the release day morning. Before I go to work? Not that I'm desperate or anything :roftl:

I'm not sure, when I got LICM, it was a few weeks after. I would thing sometime in the morning.

i still cant cos i live outside the Uk! Guess i have to wait till he will sign it in person. What i perfer too anyway.... But that can take a very very very long time. Wish he could be like a "friend" of mine from guns n roses when it comes to that :wub2: