VOTE FOR MIKA on Twitterwall

Rubytuesday

Ahhh I know! 20 minutes feels like it takes forever.

Hahaha that would be me! Whenever I refresh to vote for Mika and him I always notice that Shane's has gone up too and go awww. :wub2: TAKE THAT FAKE JASPER CULLEN! :aah:

I told him on twitter earlier that he was on page two. I need to tell him that more people are voting for him now. :biggrin2:

Him doing a spoof on WAG would definitely be hilarious. :teehee:

That WOULD BE AWESOME! ahaha and it would be a great hit... we should sugget it to him...hahahaha... Will Mika like the Idea?

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That WOULD BE AWESOME! ahaha and it would be a great hit... we should sugget it to him...hahahaha... Will Mika like the Idea?

No clue... I don't know if Mika knows of him. Shane did use Lollipop once shortly in one of his older videos though. :naughty:

You should have seen us in our mad voter days - Sexiest man in pop - Mika v Gary Barlow - thousands of votes! People stayed up all night to stop the Take That fans :insane:

I remember those days!

1915 votes - still a way off 2000 :sad:

I'm sorry, but I was out for a lot of today and couldn't do much voting....

Haha thanks! 4:52am and I'm getting tired. :naughty:

When I wake up in like 7-8 hours I expect to see him on the first page. :shun::naughty:

More than 1OOO votes on 7/8 hours :shocked: I don't think it's possible :blink: But for tomorrow,

why not? :naughty:

1972 :boing:

I think the reason he's on the American list (he's entitled to be there as he has duel nationalitry. His dad is American) is because they are trying to raise his profile in the US. So we're doing great helping that process along. Well done to us!!!

2208!!!!

Good morning!

You guys have done great on the night shift.:biggrin2:

Over 2000 - who would have thought that could happen - even a couple of days ago.

I am still voting for Shawn Dawson - so hoping he will do a spoof on WAG!

He makes brilliant & hilarious vids. He also has over 500,000 subscribers - probably mostly American. His vids are viewed by millions.

http://tweeterwall.mallplace.com/tw/usa/mr-twitter?page=1

Go Mika!