Mikasounds.com now available in your language/region?

Blue Sky

Go to http://www.mikasounds.com/language and you can choose your settings from the 36 regions below. Not all pages have been translated yet, but they are working on it!

Some of the links to MFC have already been added in other languages, cool to look at, don't you think....

MIKAファンクラブへ

访问米卡粉丝俱乐部

BESUCHE DEN MIKA FAN CLUB

Visitá el FAN CLUB de MIKA

Besök MIKA FAN CLUB

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I really, really hope they don't try to make a transalation into Swedish!:sneaky2:

This kind of things never works out well when someone not good at the Swedish language makes a “translation” the only thing that happens is that we will end up in total confusion!

I really hate this, a big word, I know but that’s the true!:sneaky2:

I have never got a grip on Myspace for example and the main reason to that is, that every time I end up on a Myspace site, including Mika’s, I am met by a mix of bad English and bad Swedish, it doesn’t make any sense at all, never had. So in order to keep my common sense intact I have to leave the site very fast!:wink2:

And in regard to us Swedish people... we are bottle feed with the English language and really do not need any moron in translation to make the job for us, we are doing just fine on our own.

And if there is a word or two we don’t understand we have excellent lexicons on line!

We wouldn’t be able to use a computer, never the less the internet if we didn’t have basic knowledge in English!

Go to http://www.mikasounds.com/language and you can choose your settings from the 36 regions below. Not all pages have been translated yet, but they are working on it!

OMG they already have...and what do you know...total disaster!:roftl:

Sorry!:teehee:

Well... my only hope is that they don't force me to use that url going by IP adress and region based in some creepy way!:roftl:

Explanation for Mika's magic numbers on YT...how come I never knew about this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HtfGnfpBF04

but anyway,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jKK7YK3n-P4

(Explanation for Mika's magic numbers in Italian)

how come that the page is loading so quick for that guy? :aah: it takes me ages to surf on the ms page.

how come that the page is loading so quick for that guy? :aah: it takes me ages to surf on the ms page.

Because it was all cached already? Because he's running a facsimile of the MS page that doesn't have all the music and gifs that take ages to load? Because he's got a computer hardwired into his brain, and as he thinks each thing it changes as soon as he clicks on it?

I dunno, really.:dunno:

I confess I was worried about the Japanese translation too...they have Universal staff who do this sort of thing for lots of other artists, you would think they could get it right...:mf_rosetinted: It isn't Mika's job to worry about it, his job is to make awesome music, their job is to market/make web sites.

[*]Canada (English)

All that did was load an advert in start of the WAG video. Think that's why they're doing this, to target the advertising. :sneaky2:

Haha. When I have seen it on mikasounds, I have checked up presence of Russian for the sake of interest. Though I don't like sites in translation. I prefer the original version). Probably, therefore there there is no Russian. It is not necessary for me, but I feel restrained in the rights

I keep clicking on Netherlands, but nothing happens, they won't let me log in either :blink: I enter my password and stuff and it doesn't log me in :blink:

That happened to me too in the Aussie one. I thought maybe I'd forgotten my password, so I tried a bunch of variations and other ones and then thought, Oh well, I just get it reset. Even with the reset password, it still wouldn't log me in.

I keep clicking on Netherlands, but nothing happens, they won't let me log in either :blink: I enter my password and stuff and it doesn't log me in :blink:

I do get the page, but it's all still in English, so you're not missing out on anything yet. :naughty:

I do get the page, but it's all still in English, so you're not missing out on anything yet. :naughty:

the link to MFC is in dutch now and on the golden page(for the video competition) the links to your friends,magic numbers,etc. are also in dutch now.

This is funnnnnnnnn:biggrin2:

Edited by Moonlightchild

the link to MFC is in dutch now and on the golden page(for the video competition) the links to your friends,magic numbers,etc. are in dutch now.

This is funnnnnnnnn:biggrin2:

They are? Man I need to get my eyes checked or something. :aah:

Haha. When I have seen it on mikasounds, I have checked up presence of Russian for the sake of interest. Though I don't like sites in translation. I prefer the original version). Probably, therefore there there is no Russian. It is not necessary for me, but I feel restrained in the rights

I agree with you Lena as you could see in my previous post!:thumb_yello:

Right now some strange region thingy is taking me to the Swedish site when I log in, just as I feared it would but, so far I can change back to the UK English one!:wub2:

I agree with you Lena as you could see in my previous post!:thumb_yello:

Right now some strange region thingy is taking me to the Swedish site when I log in, just as I feared it would but, so far I can change back to the UK English one!:wub2:

I hated MySpace when it compelled me to make the Russian version.It has offered me Rus girls and muzhiks in " people who can be interesting to you ". I am not assured, that they are interesting to me.... Probably I am russphobe :teehee:. But I shall not hate mikasounds :wub2: if there will be Russian. I shall simply ignore native language)

Only English and only UK!!!:mf_lustslow: on all sites which I visit

Edited by Lena