Song Clips on Mika's Myspace

Fmbm

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I like the part in Rain when his voice goes low during the chorus and sings "you're leaving me with words unspoken..." over the chorus.

Yeeeeeees! Me too :biggrin2::teehee:

I have a feeling I'm going to be bawling when I hear "I See You" live :crybaby:

Be prepared :naughty:

Oh, and I'll be right there with you. We can look like freaks together. :thumb_yello:

Me too! :tears::wub2::roftl:

I keep my fingers crossed but Mika has a tendency not to play slow songs at the gigs:sneaky2:

Oh? The only example I know of that is Erase. He played Any Other World regularly in 2007 and 2008. :wub2:

Ok, I've noticed something but I don't know if it's appropiate to say (mods, feel free to delete). Judging from the new clip of I see you I think he has used part of the mellody and some lyrics as background from "I'm falling".It makes sense because it deals with the same subject, but of course I find I see you is more polished and mature. Have I said that I love this song?:wub2:

Anyway, what do you think?

BIOTG has really grown on me since we've gotten these clips.

Rain has consistently been my favorite new track since Parc des Princes. I can't explain how much I love this song! I love love love the overdubbing near the end!

I See You is really pretty...but I think it's gonna be one of my least played tracks most likely.

Ok, I've noticed something but I don't know if it's appropiate to say (mods, feel free to delete). Judging from the new clip of I see you I think he has used part of the mellody and some lyrics as background from "I'm falling".It makes sense because it deals with the same subject, but of course I find I see you is more polished and mature. Have I said that I love this song?:wub2:

I've just listened to the clips and noticed that too!!!! It is definitely "IF"!!!

omg thanks!....i love "Rain" is amazing

:bye: dudu! i just want to welcome you to MFC

it would be great if you introduced yourself in the "introductions and goodbyes" section so we could all welcome you properly to our forum! :thumb_yello:

Notised it too!

I'm in love with "I see You" :wub2: it seems like Mika added a little beat or something...it sounds cool :wub2:

+1. Donno what i wouldnt give to hear the full version :wub2:

Definitely definitely. That's the first thing I noticed! I think it' spectacular - that way it's not lost! And I always thought the idea of "I See You," (especially after hearing him describe it on the radio interviews) is very similar to that glorious forbidden track. Love it! :thumb_yello: