The "I See You" Thread

CazGirl

the whole post I agree with, but this one I bolded- its the imidiate first thing I thought of when I heard the song... and it is so depressing, this feeling, when you are madly atracted to someone, you fantisize what it would be like if he met you at a strange place, or knew you more then those 30 seconds of meet and great (even that I never had, but never mind)

what would it be like if I knew him and he knew me- of course I wish hed be atracted to me back and there would be chemistry and all, but what if I really knew him and that would disapear, or a million other things can happen, really...

so that was my very first thought, of this song and Im Falling... then came on more thoughts, like another guy I like... which is a lot like the post you posted a few upper then this one, i just never have the guts to tell anyone... we were buds and all, but more like a sis bro kinda relationship- you know what I mean?

how the hell do I pick them! :roftl:

you got that right.... :thumbdown:

Ah, good to know people can understand and relate lol. Like a lot of people we wish we could date those we idolise. But do we ever really know them at all? :dunno:

• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OK folks. I've known a song from Mika, which was kind of illegal (it leaked on Youtube), and it was called "I'm Falling". At least, that was the given name of the demo.

I was looking for a good live verse of 'I See You', but came across this:

. OK. Is this the real song? Cause, the first part is DEFINITELY from the demo 'I'm Falling', so are other parts. Is this the real 'I see you', or did the Youtube user both of the pieces and mixed them together?

Hahaha, only just realised have we? :wink2:

I'm Falling is blatantly an old song, I'm guessing Mika wrote it when he was at college. I See You is just the polished, finished version of the song I reckon.

Ah, good to know people can understand and relate lol. Like a lot of people we wish we could date those we idolise. But do we ever really know them at all? :dunno:

no we dont...

I'm Falling is blatantly an old song, I'm guessing Mika wrote it when he was at college. I See You is just the polished, finished version of the song I reckon.

I dont know about you guys... but it makes me feel warm inside that Mika also had crushes... makes him that much more of a normal person to me...

the whole song just gives me butterflys in the tummy- because I KNOW what he means... its amazing... :wub2:

I came out like such an idiot- dont mind what I say- ever! :roftl:

I dont know about you guys... but it makes me feel warm inside that Mika also had crushes... makes him that much more of a normal person to me...

the whole song just gives me butterflys in the tummy- because I KNOW what he means... its amazing... :wub2:

Lol same :blush-anim-cl:

I just wish it was me :lmfao::lmfao:

:teehee:... But this is the final verse of I See You?

Yeah. Mika performed it on TV.

with Mika- you can never know- TBWKTM also came out on the radio as WAG, and well thats Mika...

though back then I knew he was going to change it- its just aint Mika, but in this case I highly doubt it

:roftl::roftl:- I dont know what my point was...

no we dont...

I know what you mean. I tend to see Mika (amongst all celebrities) as a character. I know he's real and he's a person, but I can't help but think he is a charater.

Yeah. Mika performed it on TV.

OMG. This can't be happening. The song I've known so well, which I could sing entirely along, I liked it very much... and now, words have changed and another reffrain is there. It's so strange :shocked: And I don't think the reffrain fits to the couplets... What do you guys think?

OMG. This can't be happening. The song I've known so well, which I could sing entirely along, I liked it very much... and now, words have changed and another reffrain is there. It's so strange :shocked: And I don't think the reffrain fits to the couplets... What do you guys think?

here

with Mika- you can never know- TBWKTM also came out on the radio as WAG, and well thats Mika...

though back then I knew he was going to change it- its just aint Mika, but in this case I highly doubt it

:roftl::roftl:- I dont know what my point was...

Yeah but the song has been recorded now. The album is being released in less than a month. Don't think Mika would go changing things now LOL.

It is lol :naughty:

(Btw we discovered those forbidden demos back in early 2007 :teehee:)

I know:naughty:

But I'm listening to it again... And it starts to make sense... But it's still so odd!

I know! I had that too the first time I heard it. I think it's because you're used to listen to I'm Falling, which is really different than this with all the added bits.

I know:naughty:

I know! I had that too the first time I heard it. I think it's because you're used to listen to I'm Falling, which is really different than this with all the added bits.

That is EXACTLY what I have too.

I keep singing along the lines of Im Falling... it usually never takes me this long to memorize lyrics- but Im so stuck on the Im falling ones for some reason...

And that too! That's why it sounded so odd when I heard it for the first time!

I keep singing along the lines of Im Falling... it usually never takes me this long to memorize lyrics- but Im so stuck on the Im falling ones for some reason...

This is why I never got myself immersed in the leaked demos. Because I figured somewhere down the line they would appear again, maybe like this in another form, or like Loverboy, as a bonus track.

Not listening to I'm Falling over and over, helps me appreciate what Mika has done with it now.

This is why I never got myself immersed in the leaked demos. Because I figured somewhere down the line they would appear again, maybe like this in another form, or like Loverboy, as a bonus track.

Not listening to I'm Falling over and over, helps me appreciate what Mika has done with it now.

Even Loverboy has changed a little bit!

I only played them once cos they were stolen and MIka said not to discuss them.

There was this one time in school when I really fancied this popular guy, like really fancied, and I told no-one and just stared at him in Science Class whenever I got the chance.

He sat next to me (I FELT SO LUCKY AND PRIVILEGED) and this girl came up to me, blah blah started talking, and she said "would you go out with her?"

Needless to say it caught my interest and I looked up. They both looked at me. The guy looked back at the girl and said "I would actually."

BINGO.

But I couldn't tell him I fancied him to his face so I kept quiet. The following year (as that scenario happened towards the end of the year, so now we're in the beginning of the final year at school...) I let some of my friends know I had feelings for him, because I knew it would get around. I just hoped that he really would date me, like he said he would.

Anyway, word got round and I heard various stories: He liked me back, he didn't like me.

I was mortified, everyone was talking about us, and the guy just kept playing on, flirting with me and making me so confused. It got a bit too much so I wrote him a letter, asking him for the truth. When he read it he apparently said (as I didn't deliver it to him) that I was "in the head" (basically saying I'm mad) and for the rest of the year I had EVERYONE laughing at me and I couldn't go down the corridor without hearing his name. It was cruel and my first real blow. It damaged me, I won't deny that.

I never said I was in love with him, but my feelings were strong enough. That's why I connect with this song, because I was also just staring for ages...and in the "I'm Falling" lyrics..."If I told you, what would you do? Would you make me look like a fool?"

I totally get where Mika is coming from. Hoping, wishing, praying...but being too scared. You don't need to be in love to want to be with someone. Like I said I never loved this guy. But I was definitely attracted to him. Sometimes that's all you need.

Caroline...your story relates to me when I was in high school. I used to like this football player soooo much. He never knew though that I had strong feelings for him. Every time I would see him...my face would brighten and I could not stop smiling. Until one day, I saw him kissing a girl. OMG....I cried so much!!! My heart was broken. So mika's song relates to me a lot!!!

of course I apreciate it! so very very much- this version... its so much more!

and to be honest- Im falling would be my least heard demo- i kept skipping it when it came on shuffle, and never bothered to choose it for Mika playlists- and still it is so stuck in my head...

NOOOO :roftl:... I know these lyrics so well.

Loverboy... it's just an illusion to me...

Anyboy! I show you what you'd feel...

:blush-anim-cl:

but they changed!!! you can very much hear it in the snipet we got...