4MUSIC: MIKA - THROUGH THE LOOKING GLASS Friday 28 August 2009

tigerclaws95

Sorry guys - go ahead and post the download links. We had a bit of confusion at first over whether the songs were live, or whether they were the studio (CD) versions.

Our guidelines make it clear we can't post studio versions, or anything else commercially available; but, since this was a live performance, and can't be purchased, you can go ahead and post the links.

Sorry for the confusion, everyone! :flowers2:

• Replies 733
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry guys - go ahead and post the download links. We had a bit of confusion at first over whether the songs were live, or whether they were the studio (CD) versions.

Our guidelines make it clear we can't post studio versions, or anything else commercially available; but, since this was a live performance, and can't be purchased, you can go ahead and post the links.

yup yup yup :flowers2:

the thing is with I See you, the lyrics, it is excatly how I feel about him... every word... its amazing...

To me it's not how I feel about him.. It's him and every single person that I've fell for:tears:

I so have thought too. Only the links do not work for me. If to be deprived, then in all.((

and

Double 2

Only now I have managed to find there Mika's name.. (

Following will be on 29 August in 11-30 ам? Or it already in general something others? And when it on London time. Or this Already London time? I shall go mad

To me it's not how I feel about him.. It's him and every single person that I've fell for:tears:

Sorry, am quoting myself, but this song makes me feel also like I can connect so badly to his songs and he'll never know. It's sad:boxed:

If technology hasn't played any tricks on me, this should be part 1. I'll upload part 2 tomorrow morning.

Let me know if it's not working.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=42X55D0F

Kaatje and Superstar, you are heroes!:thumb_yello:

Rain is wonderful. And to think that I didn't like it at all when I first heard it.:blink:

I see you is...:swoon:

I felt a knot in my throat near the end, it's better than I had hoped for.I hope he releases it as a single.

If technology hasn't played any tricks on me, this should be part 1. I'll upload part 2 tomorrow morning.

Let me know if it's not working.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=42X55D0F

thank you!!!!! :bow::huglove:

it works of course!!! can't wait for part 2!! :biggrin2:

Video works, quality is great, screenshots will basically look like this (I think) ..

throughthelookingglasspart100001.jpg

throughthelookingglasspart100012.jpg

Tomorrow :bleh:

If they're good enough :bleh: (wich they're not actually :aah: )

yay!!! bienie again at work!!! :aah::wub2:

can't wait for others!!!! :punk:

Here's the interviews:

Part 1

http://www.sendspace.com/file/ga5ogc

Part 2

http://www.sendspace.com/file/cjywz8

That's all! :pinkbow:

The interviews were very quickly posted after the show eneded, so no need to reinvent the wheel!! I am endlessly grateful to superstar for doing that, so I could cut out my track and be in heaven:wub2: