I sing it in the car...

Bad thing is when you have to stop, windows open, and the guy in the car next to you looks at you :blink:before you have time to close the window...:boxed:

:naughty:

:lmfao:

Da shame...

Umm.. I thoguht that was the point of singing loudly in the car. :wub2::wub2: it isone of my favorite passtimes. Shame I can't keep my pitch *sigh* I can osme times but it just fails me.

• Replies 525
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

With out a doubt darling! how else would we have gotten the misheard lyric So busy in the blissful/peaceful underwear?

And the "my bottom's old" one, too...:naughty:

Edit: My fav one being my children's: "Blame it on your father coz you know it's dad!"...:lmfao:

I have been waiting so long for Mika to talk about One Foot Boy.

On the following video Mika explains a little about what inspired OFB.

It is at 2:06 to 3:26:

It is a little difficult to hear but it is worth it to finally know what it is about as I love OFB!

Mika is so sweet to Olivia the interviewer.

She won a contest at Take 40.

The whole vid is super.

The good cut of the video will be on their web page next week.

Enjoy!

I have been waiting so long for Mika to talk about One Foot Boy.

On the following video Mika explains a little about what inspired OFB.

It is at 2:06 to 3:26:

It is a little difficult to hear but it is worth it to finally know what it is about as I love OFB!

Mika is so sweet to Olivia the interviewer.

She won a contest at Take 40.

The whole vid is super.

The good cut of the video will be on their web page next week.

Enjoy!

It’s really hard to hear what they are saying when there are so much noise around and the one who is filming is giggling all the time!:wink2:

English is not my native language.

But it seems to be a nice interview, I love when the interviewer is a non professional; you get better questions that way. Please don’t forget to tell us when this interview is finished!:wub2:

It’s really hard to hear what they are saying when there are so much noise around and the one who is filming is giggling all the time!:wink2:

English is not my native language.

But it seems to be a nice interview, I love when the interviewer is a non professional; you get better questions that way. Please don’t forget to tell us when this interview is finished!:wub2:

Yes, I had to turn the volume on my speakers up fairly high & play it a few times.

It will be out professionally next week at:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/simple_dog/sets/72157622743024519/

I will post it when it comes out.

I really want to watch & listen without it being so much work. :roftl:

Mika is so sweet to Olivia & really offers some good advice.:thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

Plus I still want to hear a clear version of what OFB is about.

Yes, I had to turn the volume on my speakers up fairly high & play it a few times.

It will be out professionally next week at:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/simple_dog/sets/72157622743024519/

I will post it when it comes out.

I really want to watch & listen without it being so much work. :roftl:

Mika is so sweet to Olivia & really offers some good advice.:thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

Plus I still want to hear a clear version of what OFB is about.

I'm really looking forward to it!:thumb_yello:

I don't know if anyone has ever mentioned this and I haven't read all 39 but if you actually like ACTUALLY listen to this song you can hear him go

"Don't sttttaaaaaaaaay ' one foot boy .. ' " then a reallllly quiet 'don't stay." in the background of the one foot boy 's ... :wub2: like he whispers it slowly.

I don't know if anyone has ever mentioned this and I haven't read all 39 but if you actually like ACTUALLY listen to this song you can hear him go

"Don't sttttaaaaaaaaay ' one foot boy .. ' " then a reallllly quiet 'don't stay." in the background of the one foot boy 's ... :wub2: like he whispers it slowly.

I think soemeone's mentioned it.

Copy and pasted from my Twitter :naughty::

To MFC, the lyrics are for sure "Don't stay too close to me" in OFB. Credit goes to @conceitedwombat. Could clearly hear it in Oakland.

Yep

:teehee:

Can you point out exactly where it is? I'm bent over across my desk with my ear to my speaker like a crazy person, and I'm still not hearing it. :freak:

PS: I'm pretty sure this song is my number one favourite Mika song - if evaluated solely by studio recording. :wub2:

Can you point out exactly where it is? I'm bent over across my desk with my ear to my speaker like a crazy person, and I'm still not hearing it. :freak:

PS: I'm pretty sure this song is my number one favourite Mika song - if evaluated solely by studio recording. :wub2:

OK, listening to it now on itunes and he does it 6 times..

1:01 to 1:02 , 1:10 to 1:11, 2:06 to 2:07, 2:15 to 2:16, 2:39 to 2:40, 2:47 to 2:48 it's a really quiet second "don't stay" after the long dooon't staaaaay, but it is very easy to hear if you listen, and it is worth the neck strain :das:

OK, listening to it now on itunes and he does it 6 times..

1:01 to 1:02 , 1:10 to 1:11, 2:06 to 2:07, 2:15 to 2:16, 2:39 to 2:40, 2:47 to 2:48 it's a really quiet second "don't stay" after the long dooon't staaaaay, but it is very easy to hear if you listen, and it is worth the neck strain :das:

Are you both referring to the quiet "don't stay" or the louder "don't stay" or both?

I need a better stereo system. :aah: I've been hinting for a BOSE this Christmas.

And we've already established that he sings "so close to me" afterwards right?

I've been wondering if he alternates with "Won't staaay...to close to you" Can someone with better speakers tell me please?

Are you both referring to the quiet "don't stay" or the louder "don't stay" or both?

I need a better stereo system. :aah: I've been hinting for a BOSE this Christmas.

And we've already established that he sings "so close to me" afterwards right?

I've been wondering if he alternates with "Won't staaay...to close to you" Can someone with better speakers tell me please?

Oh maybe am i hearing the second don't stay as this "so close to me." :blink:

Probably, :blush-anim-cl: *listens again*

• 3 weeks later...