Why is this now the only Mika song I have ever NEEDED to have stuck on repeat in my car?? It's actually physically addictive :shocked: I know others have reported this phenomenon, I just never thought it'd happen to me. :teehee:

:shocked:

Another serious case of OneFootBoyitis!

:naughty:

• Replies 525
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I love you Mana:lmfao:

Right back at ya! :roftl:

Why is this now the only Mika song I have ever NEEDED to have stuck on repeat in my car?? It's actually physically addictive :shocked: I know others have reported this phenomenon, I just never thought it'd happen to me. :teehee:

Watch Tiibet's video from Boston. His performance, and her recording of it, are PERFECT. :wub2:

Better than on the CD! The live version is more addictive, even. :mf_lustslow:

Watch Tiibet's video from Boston. His performance, and her recording of it, are PERFECT. :wub2:

that video is amazing! incredible quality! too bad youtube's being idiotic and pausing every 5 seconds :thumbdown:

:lmfao:

He should just let the whole MFC move into his flat. :shun:

Wait wait wait

is there any way we could do like a group-MFC chat with him?

There's this website called stickam.com where you can do that sort of thing.

Maybe I'm just daydreaming :naughty::wub2:

Wait wait wait

I've been praying :fangurl:

Wait wait wait

THAT IS A FANTASTIC IDEA!! :shocked:

Except I'd be like " :| " the whole time...

SO do you mean like 7 MFCers in a room on a webcam, then maybe the next day another 7 in a room, or just like MFCers on their own webcams in a big window with him? :wub2:

I don't understand how night after night he sings that song.

I sang it in my kitchen ONCE and got vocal strain! :lmfao:

(That and Lady jane do it to me :shun:)

MIKA

Chat To Mika Live!

Live in the UK? Got a question you've been dying to ask Mika? Well you're in luck - on Wednesday November 18th Mika will be answering your questions live online courtesy of those fine folks at MySpace. Just head to MySpace.com from 18:00 GMT on Wednesday November 18th and ask Mika!

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! just saw that on facebook. I'm ages back.

on wednesday the 18th at 17:00 GMT +1 I'm not at home. Ok, I don't live in the UK:roftl:

It's the "what's a matter with going places?" "take that gross look off your faces" that get gets me. I like it cause it makes me feel like he's going "WHAT?" like everyone is lookin' at him lik he's a nutter and he thinks what he's doing is perfectly normal. XD I

Mika is fab, but...the crowd is so... quiet.

It doesn't sound like anyone but iMMa is singing with him. Which also makes for a great video too I suppose. :naughty:

:shocked:

Another serious case of OneFootBoyitis!

I have it too....BIG TIME!

I feel some symptoms of PUOTFitis coming you know, with all the rain last week...:mf_rosetinted:

:bleh:

There was a plastic object on the ground and my mom said "Pick that up off the floor."

And I gasped, and she PREDICTED a PUOTF moment coming on, so I sang in my best opera voice... PUUTT YOUR HEART BAACK IN YOUR POCKEEET, PICK YOUR LOVE UP OFF THE FLOOOOR.

:bleh:

There was a plastic object on the ground and my mom said "Pick that up off the floor."

And I gasped, and she PREDICTED a PUOTF moment coming on, so I sang in my best opera voice... PUUTT YOUR HEART BAACK IN YOUR POCKEEET, PICK YOUR LOVE UP OFF THE FLOOOOR.

I sing it in the car...

Bad thing is when you have to stop, windows open, and the guy in the car next to you looks at you :blink:before you have time to close the window...:boxed:

Da shame...

I sing it in the car...

Bad thing is when you have to stop, windows open, and the guy in the car next to you looks at you :blink:before you have time to close the window...:boxed:

Da shame...

:lmao:

No, that doesn't even compare to what I did, except I felt no shame. :shun:

We stopped at a red light, and I rolled down my window, stuck out my head and YELLED, I WANNA BE, WANNA BE, WHATEVER ELSE THAT TOUCHES YOU. to the LADY beside us :teehee;

:lmao:

No, that doesn't even compare to what I did, except I felt no shame. :shun:

We stopped at a red light, and I rolled down my window, stuck out my head and YELLED, I WANNA BE, WANNA BE, WHATEVER ELSE THAT TOUCHES YOU. to the LADY beside us :teehee;

:teehee:

:roftl:

Mika, the things you make us do...:fool: