.... why thanks.

:roftl:

I actually find that hilarious at this moment. :teehee:

• Replies 525
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You don't sound cuckoo. I think of it the same way.

Whew, okay, so I'm not alone! :naughty:

By the way, you and Mika look gorge in your siggie. I love his little buck teeth. :teehee:

Ahhh Yeaaah :roftl:

So in this case I would say he's saying he prefers making love to just sex which is .. empty..

Exactly!

I think one foot refers to height and 11 stone refers to weight - 11 stone is the same as 154 pounds. I think the one foot boy on his shoulder is a part of himself nagging him.

I haven't read this whole thread, so I don't know if this has been brought up before, but I picture this song as a story about the little devil on someone's shoulder has a crush on them. The person doesn't like the devil ("everyday I push him off and tell him boy we're over") and then he/she realizes it was all in their imagination ("wondering was I crazy all along")

btw, I always thought that last line was "wondering was I crazy or alone" I was disappointed it wasn't, I like it better:naughty:

That's what I was thinking too. Although really, 11 stone's super heavy to be carrying around all day on your shoulder. Maybe that's the literal version of the "weight on my shoulders" saying?

Someone wrote on a youtube video of OFB

" This song is, obviously, about his annoying fans "

.... why thanks.

I wish it was about us :das:

------

Where's this so called dog bark everyone's talking about? :dunno:

I was at first so thrown by Pick up off the floor and Good Gone Girl that I didn't pay attention to the goodness of One Foot Boy. But I adore it now becaus it works with my sense of humor. My favorite part is the "What's a Matter with going places/Take that gross look off your faces/Empty Lovin' makes me seasick/ what you here for I don't need it!/ Amusese me to no end :)

I think it is one of the many made up characters in the Mika world, that represent something very real, and completely present in many people's lives. I kind of think that one foot boy represents the feeling of looking different on the outside and not being accepted for it. Also the feelings as a result of being pushed away from your peers would lead you to go crazy and feel a bit awkward. Thats just me though. (:

xx

Katie

:roftl:

I picked up on the "mika mika mika" bit people were talking about but I didn't know this one :lol3:

I hear that part too, but I don't think he's saying "Mika" :naughty:

Of course not!

He says "Kick'em, kick'em, kick'em" as a subliminar message to the MFC....:biggrin2:

AAAWWW! Thank you! I'm glad I'm not the only one who loves his teeth. That smile of his just kills me in the best way possible. All I saw that night were his eyes, so I'm glad I've got a picture of the rest :wub2:

You are totally not alone. Much as I enjoy puns and innuendoes, I have a very clean mind. I'm saving up all of the dirt for someone special :naughty:

My friends frequently tell me that I'm odd:blush-anim-cl:

But of course! And heh, I know what you mean. Sometimes you just can't remember anything else. (Although I've never met Mika myself.. :boxed:)

I hear that from my friends too. No worries. :biggrin2: