MIKA's October 2009 North American Tour

dcdeb

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

so deb, we come back here to this thread for the link?

No Lucy, it will be in Members Only Exclusives. You'll have to be logged in.

I'm sure you won't be able to miss it :wink2:

oops sorry for making the thread so large... :teehee:

I had a good reason though :naughty:

I think I need to send you to The Naughty Corner, Missy. :naughty:

Hi everyone. Obviously I wouldn't miss Mika in my hood for the world. But I won't be around tomorrow to get to the link. Will that matter terribly? The presale isn't tomorrow is it? Just an annoucement of when, where and how. correct? :shocked:

No, the presale for MFC starts tomorrow, Mel. At 2 p.m. Eastern. Then

the presale for Mikasounds starts at 5 p.m. General sales start Friday.

Do you need someone to get a ticket for you? PM me.

I noticed that and was a little bummed. Still, maybe more shows will get added and he'll do SLC for my birthday (because that's when I'll be there). :biggrin2:

I think this is it for the US for now, RT. The BIG tour that starts in

2010? I'm not so sure where that will take Mika, or when. But I don't

think they're adding any more US dates to this list. I understand that

Mika will be doing the VMAs in Europe (Berlin this year, I think)

in early November, and some other shows, plus he's mentioned Australia

in November... so I don't hold out much hope for more right now.

It's written that the presale is for a very limited time... how long exactly? A few hours?

The MFC presale is 3 hours but there will still be a presale going on that's only known to Mikasounds members (including us) until Friday when the tickets go on sale to the general public.

Oooh in Chi-Town on my birfday....*pyramid fingers* but then there's Toronto...oh the possibilities... but honestly this makes my day. I really hope to meet some other people again!

This venue isn't too far from the Kool Haus. I hope you can make it!

I've still got your flashing heart. Hope it still works. :teehee:

im excited and a little depressed because so many shows are on weeknights and some people have school!! :sneaky2: but I really wanna try for the boston show. my friend lives up there now for college so it might work out *crosses fingers*

anyone (well actually a lot of you would probably know..) know how long mika's shows last? or what time they usually start? considering I probably have to book it back home after the show to go to school >.<

im excited and a little depressed because so many shows are on weeknights and some people have school!! :sneaky2: but I really wanna try for the boston show. my friend lives up there now for college so it might work out *crosses fingers*

anyone (well actually a lot of you would probably know..) know how long mika's shows last? or what time they usually start? considering I probably have to book it back home after the show to go to school >.<

Normally if the doors opened at 7 pm the shows were over by about 10:30. He may have expanded the length of his setlist with the new album so it could run a bit later for this tour.

Normally if the doors opened at 7 pm the shows were over by about 10:30. He may have expanded the length of his setlist with the new album so it could run a bit later for this tour.

ergh. gosh, one more year and i'd be in the clear for these kind of spontaneous weekday concerts. thanks though! :thumb_yello: