MIKA's October 2009 North American Tour

dcdeb

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Very excited for everyone who will be going!

My birthday is Oct 7th so I'll be putting a flight to the US or Canada on my list but I think it's pretty doubtfult I'll get it! Lol!

Hmm...Mika touring the UK in Jan/Feb perhaps...oh the joys of Qing in the cold wet winter :blink:

Yesssss could be a cold one ... we need flasks of hot chocky and coffee with added yummy goodies :wub2:

Very excited for everyone who will be going!

My birthday is Oct 7th so I'll be putting a flight to the US or Canada on my list but I think it's pretty doubtfult I'll get it! Lol!

Hmm...Mika touring the UK in Jan/Feb perhaps...oh the joys of Qing in the cold wet winter :blink:

It's going to be wet and cold in Canada in October.

Just not as cold as it is in Canada in January. :lmfao:

I think aside from September there is never a time I'm not happy to escape the weather here to go to the UK. Doesn't matter how miserable it is the UK it's always worse here. :naughty:

It's going to be wet and cold in Canada in October.

Just not as cold as it is in Canada in January. :lmfao:

I think aside from September there is never a time I'm not happy to escape the weather here to go to the UK. Doesn't matter how miserable it is the UK it's always worse here. :naughty:

:naughty: Ah but it's always worth it! I can't think of how many times after Qing all day, having numb toes and soggy sock promising myself that I will never do it again, then as soon as the gig starts it doesn't matter anymore and on a total high when I get out I track down tickets for the dates I haven't got them for yet! Lol!

Really do need one of these:

lippi-selk-sleeping-bag.jpg

Makes me wonder why queuing is such a chore for us. We're sitting around chatting for 8 hours - don't we do hang out like that with our friends on our backyard patio? Ha! We just need good chairs, water and a toilet.

Food would be nice too!:biggrin2:

Suzy your vision is clouded from that lovely day in June. Think back to January and December and you'll remember why queuing is such a chore. :naughty:

And maybe a roof?:wink2:

I'm so excited! I can't wait, I missed him last time around so I've been looking forward to this for years!

welcome to the forum! Don't forget to introduce yourself in the "introductions" part underneath the "members only" section! :thumb_yello:

This venue isn't too far from the Kool Haus. I hope you can make it!

I've still got your flashing heart. Hope it still works. :teehee:

That reminds me, I don't have a flashing heart anymore.

Something about running up and putting it around the neck of a certain popstar in a fit of fangurly madness...:blush-anim-cl:

unless, you know, he asks me to be Lady Jane and i can flop around onstage in fins

:lmfao:

That's a fantastic mental image!

Ohh and a new server , come on log in as many as possible test this sucker to its limits :aah:

*pets new server gently*

Andrew was just bragging to me a couple days ago that we haven't even got it to 50% capacity yet... I bloody well hope we don't manage to crash it! :aah:

So would I :wub2:

Yes, I'll be working towards that :aah:

Yeah I think Christine and I have a long-term plan in mind to kidnap Nono at some point for a London gig. :teehee:

I think you'd have to have been living in a cave not to have seen the dates!!!

Did it really need three different threads to tell us the same thing?

Are the other threads going to be closed now, so we don't have to jump all over the place?

3 threads and I still posted in the wrong one, so .. :naughty:

HOLY COW, CAN SOMEONE LIKE EXPLAIN THIS TO ME, IVE NEVER DONE ANYTHING LIKE THIS BEFORE.

OK FEW QUESTIONS.

A.) HOW MUCH DOES IT COST.

B.) WHERE THE HELL IS THE SOUND ACADEMY.

C.) ... I'm excited.

HOLY COW, CAN SOMEONE LIKE EXPLAIN THIS TO ME, IVE NEVER DONE ANYTHING LIKE THIS BEFORE.

OK FEW QUESTIONS.

C.) ... I'm excited.

I can't answer A and C but I can answer B. :naughty: The Sound Academy is on Polson Street, it's right near the lake.

OK FEW QUESTIONS.

C.) ... I'm excited.

It's $38 plus fees so you're probably looking at between $45-$50. The Sound Academy is downtown at the waterfront, on Polson Street. Not far from the end of the DVP. It used to be called The Docks.

It's $38 plus fees so you're probably looking at between $45-$50. The Sound Academy is downtown at the waterfront, on Polson Street. Not far from the end of the DVP. It used to be called The Docks.

Okay, shall mention that to the olds.

That price is reasonable, something I can afford.

I HOPE THIS HAPPENS CHRISTINE!!

eeeee.

If my mom doesn't feel the need to fulfill my life's destiny, my aunt lesley said she'd take me. :naughty:

But Chicago is a great birthday event! :yay: Toronto will miss you too but...there are always other times. :D

yes yes, and i do enjoy chicago quite a bit, it's been 2 years since i've been there though :P I'm thankful that this is october and not january though- traveling will be much easier without an icy mess :P

I'm assuming you're wanting to go to the Toronto one?

I really hope you can come this time!! Yay for Aunt Lesley :yay:

Yes, this Aunt Lesley sound like a nice lady! :biggrin2:

yes yes, and i do enjoy chicago quite a bit, it's been 2 years since i've been there though :P I'm thankful that this is october and not january though- traveling will be much easier without an icy mess :P

I'm assuming you're wanting to go to the Toronto one?

Ah cool, you can visit again, it'll be great...without the wintery havok, as you said. :D

Yes, it's the closest one. I'd travel to another one but I don't have the money. My mom was all, "you could go to the Montreal one as well, if you didn't have school the next day". Gotta love university classes getting in the way. :rolls_eyes: