Mika will be on The Jonathan Ross show

sexy Mika

• Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Still no Mikasounds!

I thought Mika was a good sport joining in with the cricket thing when clearly he's not a cricketer (judging by his batting skills, I think I could wield a bat better than that, and that's saying something!). But he did look good in cricket gear (mind you, he looks good in anything). He particularly looked fine and dandy in his jacket and white skinnies....

I, too, think his performance was a lttle below par. I also get the feeling he gets nervous and finds it rather artificial being on TV which may be inhibiting, but maybe he's also got a cold as suggested?? But, honestly, even when Mika is a 'little below par' from his usual standard, he's still an absolute pleasure to watch and listen to!

Still no Mikasounds!

I thought Mika was a good sport joining in with the cricket thing when clearly he's not a cricketer (judging by his batting skills, I think I could wield a bat better than that, and that's saying something!). But he did look good in cricket gear (mind you, he looks good in anything). He particularly looked fine and dandy in his jacket and white skinnies....

I, too, think his performance was a lttle below par. I also get the feeling he gets nervous and finds it rather artificial being on TV which may be inhibiting, but maybe he's also got a cold as suggested?? But, honestly, even when Mika is a 'little below par' from his usual standard, he's still an absolute pleasure to watch and listen to!

Never seen the expression, but I get what you mean!:wink2:

Always happy to learn new things!:naughty:

Remeber to upload it in a server . Thanks

Which server would this be?

I am putting it on youtube and then going to bed as it is 2.01 in the morning in the UK and I have to be up at 6.

Anyone who wants to rip it from youtube and put it on a server, be my guest. :teehee:

I am putting it on youtube and then going to bed as it is 2.01 in the morning in the UK and I have to be up at 6.

Anyone who wants to rip it from youtube and put it on a server, be my guest. :teehee:

thanks so much babs!

*hops around impatiently*

:biggrin2:

ohh sweetie go to bed.....you need to rest!!

We can wait for tomorrow!

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR DOING IT!!!

It might still be processing but here's the link

OMG!!!!! BAB!!!

Thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MIKA looks so small next to all those man!!!

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU SOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!