Mika will be on The Jonathan Ross show

sexy Mika

• Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Later on, he tried to get it but he couldn't hit the high note :boxed:. I think that his voice was a bit buggered; Maybe he has a cold and he didn't get enough rest after Brussels, etc...

I got the impression he got a cold or something as well? He seemed to not have enough breath left to hit the right notes you know? Wouldn't surprise me, it was supppeeer hot in the venue in brussels, and it was raining outside...

They're fast :shocked:

There's a bit of Mika when he's introducing the guests and then you don't really seem him until the end. Thanks for posting :)

EDIT: Nevermind. It appears all of the videos are the same and they're from the last episode of the last season.

Sorry, I saw that and deleted my post to try to save others the same fate, obviously I was not fast enough.

Yes, I also get the feeling that he's always nervous on TV. On this occasion ytough, I thought that, more than being off key, he just wasn't hitting the notes. Did you see that he adapted the song so he didn't do a lot of the falsetto bits? (which I incidentally prefer like this, without the falsetto).

Later on, he tried to get it but he couldn't hit the high note :boxed:. I think that his voice was a bit buggered; Maybe he has a cold and he didn't get enough rest after Brussels, etc...

I got the impression he got a cold or something as well? He seemed to not have enough breath left to hit the right notes you know? Wouldn't surprise me, it was supppeeer hot in the venue in brussels, and it was raining outside...

You're right about him not doing a lot of the falsetto. I worry about his voice sometimes. :blush-anim-cl:

They're fast :shocked:

There's a bit of Mika when he's introducing the guests and then you don't really seem him until the end. Thanks for posting :)

EDIT: Nevermind. It appears all of the videos are the same and they're from the last episode of the last season.

Thank you, I thought I was the only unlucky one!:wink2:

&I'm in love with Ricky Gervais.

Me too. :mf_lustslow:

I wouldn't be surprised. I noticed his speaking voice sounded a bit hoarse in the green room. He only said a couple of words though so I thought it wasn't anything until he started singing.

Yes, that must be it ...

And he did refuse the umbrella... "no no, it's ok ..." :sneaky2:

Imagine the duet with him and Mika.They can sing a fabby new remix called 'One Foot Boy' and 'Six Foot Gran' :roftl:

I cracked up laughing at the six foot gran :roftl:

AND when they mashed WAG and The Office song together, brilliant :roftl:

AND THEN RICKY LIFTING HIS TOP WHEN WAG WAS ON...:lmfao:

He didn't do the falsetto when he sang it for C4 through the looking glass

Am I a bad girl if I'm saying that's the reason I liked that version? :blush-anim-cl:

I cracked up laughing at the six foot gran :roftl:

AND when they mashed WAG and The Office song together, brilliant :roftl:

AND THEN RICKY LIFTING HIS TOP WHEN WAG WAS ON...:lmfao:

I loved it when Jonathan Ross referred to him as Draco Malfoy, after reading the same thing here. :biggrin2:

aaawww Mika looked as adorable as ever,:wub2: and how cute was Stuart Broad?!? :mf_lustslow:such a sweetie, i actually 'lol'd when they called him draco malfoy. that's actually one of his nicknames on the cricket team! ha, i agree about mika's voice though, maybe he does have a cold, why else would he sing a lower version of the song. ah, it was still utterly fabulous (how could he be anything less!) :wub2: :-D x

Great, thanks Bab! I got up super early to try to watch it, and was geographically denied....:blink:

Did you try filmon.com? You can watch BBC in HD from regions outside the UK. It was pausing a bit for me because of my internet connection but otherwise the picture was brilliant.

Man I thought for sure JR was going to talk about WAG sounding like Heaven is a Place on Earth but then they showed that clip of David Brent and Gareth. :lmfao:

Did you try filmon.com? You can watch BBC in HD from regions outside the UK. It was pausing a bit for me because of my internet connection but otherwise the picture was brilliant.

Man I thought for sure JR was going to talk about WAG sounding like Heaven is a Place on Earth but then they showed that clip of David Brent and Gareth. :lmfao:

Yeah that was funny :naughty:

GYAAAH. I knew I had watched BBC live before, could not remember the name of the program....and I already have filmon on my computer :sneaky2: