Mika in Seattle, WA at The Moore

lollipop_monkey

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ErikwithaKizzle: Waiting for Jamie to arrive at the Fred Meyer parking lot, than off the the @mikasounds concert!! Apparently he's in crutches... Poor chap. about 1 hour ago from Echofon

IAmJonHorton: @mikasounds looking forward to tonights show here in Seattle. bringing my son to his first ever concert. he loves 2 sing "Grace Kelly" yay! 1 minute ago from TweetDeck

PirateMatthea: The opening band for the @mikasounds show is EXCELLENT! 13 minutes ago from txt

conceitedwombat Seating fail. The venue put three extra rows of cheapass crap wooden chairs ahead of our "front row" seats and sold them two days ago. Nice.1 minute ago from Echofon

This TOTALLY sucks, for all those who were sold front row seats!

I'd complain!

Just texted Christine to see how they were doing -- she replied:

They just shoved 3 rows of seats in front of us! Arrrgh!

:shocked:

Surely they can't do that?

I've never heard such rubbish!!!:sneaky2:

So yeah, here I thought I had a front row seat, and there's another row of chairs in front of us. :blink:Mana and Christine are in the middle section, and there are 3 rows in front of them. The cheapo wooden chairs have paper signs on them that say they're "pit" seats. I'm sorry, but that's the tackiest lookin' orchestra pit I've ever seen. The worst part is that the folks in front of us bought their tix 2 days ago! We've had ours for 2 months. :sneaky2: Ok, enough griping. Just waiting for Mika. I'm glad I made badges. I've got one holding the front of my dress shut. :biggrin2:

So yeah, here I thought I had a front row seat, and there's another row of chairs in front of us. :blink:Mana and Christine are in the middle section, and there are 3 rows in front of them. The cheapo wooden chairs have paper signs on them that say they're "pit" seats. I'm sorry, but that's the tackiest lookin' orchestra pit I've ever seen. The worst part is that the folks in front of us bought their tix 2 days ago! We've had ours for 2 months. :sneaky2: Ok, enough griping. Just waiting for Mika. I'm glad I made badges. I've got one holding the front of my dress shut. :biggrin2:

Good luck with that and have fun!! See ya tomorrow!! :boing:

That's disgusting on the venues part, totally unacceptable. I would complain on the way out and demand a refund.

that is horrible :boxed: how can they do that?? pfff :sneaky2:

that is horrible :boxed: how can they do that?? pfff :sneaky2:

What they should have done, is move the rows down, and those who got tickets 2 days ago should be up in the rear section.

Absolutely shambolic organisation, by the venue!