Lady Gaga gone gaga for Mika!

micafan

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well maybe you can do her weekdays and he can have her in the weekend?
& I can have HIM at the weekend right:wink2: I believe that's the deal we all came up with me Mika & lady g :thumb_yello:

I have Derren Brown monday to friday then Mika on the weekends i have to have a bit of variety right:wink2:

variety is the spice of life so they say :P

And you call yourself a man?:blink:

bwaahahahahahahaaaaaa:naughty: :lmfao: nicccceee (NOT) hahaha:biggrin2:

Edited by DarkLight

So who would you rather do out of Mika's lovers, Adele, Katy or Gaga?:naughty:

Katy- very much Katy, Im not too badly obssesed with her, but she seems to be the one with the deepest charecter... she is a good person after all, I dont know nothing about Adele apart from the fact that she smokes really heavily, and her music is ballads (yet fine) and GAGA is downright slut...

What do you think about it... if its true of course:naughty:

I think Lady G and Mika are very similar in the sense of how they view their work. My husband Alan is a fan of GaGa, and she is a perfectionist who puts a lot into her work, just as Mika does. So I imagine that they are good friends, BUT I believe she's dating someone called Speedy, whom she met on the set of her Lovegame video. I've not heard of them breaking up. They might have done though, but I don't know.

But if Mika IS dating LG then good luck to them.

So who would you rather do out of Mika's lovers, Adele, Katy or Gaga?:naughty:

Oooh, Thats a difficult one...

Hmmm

Probably Katy, Id like to taste her cherry chapstick:naughty:

But hey im not picky... any will do:roftl:

I personaly think- she is horrible... she is trashy and cheap and downright whore to me... but what can I say- if he's happy, so am I... but he deserves better...

She is not just a downright whore, don't get her wrong. It's all been thought out very carefully.

I personaly think- she is horrible... she is trashy and cheap and downright whore to me... but what can I say- if he's happy, so am I... but he deserves better...

I Think That Look She Has She Actually Stole Off Of Someone.. Well According To What I Heard On The Radio A While Back... A Year Ago (Or Something Like That) She Was Meant To Of Been Completely Different. Then She Met Someone And She Stole The Whole Look Idea From This Person She Met.. I Don't Who This Person Was Tho... :naughty: