Mika Showcase in Brussels

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you!!!

Well, I entered. Fingers crossed. Any dutchies want to go with me if I win???:biggrin2:

I'm always interessed, but I'm Flemish, not a Dutchie :wink2:

I've entered .. If only .. :wub2:

(still don't have the day off though :boxed: Plan A backfired seriously, I thought it was ok but it wasn't :tears: Now there's plan B, but I won't know anything untille tomorrow .. :boxed:)

I've entered .. If only .. :wub2:

(still don't have the day off though :boxed: Plan A backfired seriously, I thought it was ok but it wasn't :tears: Now there's plan B, but I won't know anything untille tomorrow .. :boxed:)

I'm sorry Bienie, I really don't want to sound harsh, but what if you win and you don't have the day off? Wouldn't it be best to wait until you are absolutely positive that you will be able to make it, and then apply?

I really don't think that this is very fair on the other potential winners to be honest :blink:, if someone who can't make it wins and the tickets go to waste, like so many at the iTunes Festival.

I'm sorry Bienie, I really don't want to sound harsh, but what if you win and you don't have the day off? Wouldn't it be best to wait until you are absolutely positive that you will be able to make it, and then apply?

I really don't think that this is very fair on the other potential winners to be honest :blink:, if someone who can't make it wins and the tickets go to waste, like so many at the iTunes Festival.

Maybe I do know people that can have my tickets if I really, really, really can't make it? :wink2: (I suppose it's no problem if you give you tickets away, if you sent an e-mail and blablabla, I guess the point is that there are people, not who is there ...).

Yeah, maybe I could have waited untill tomorrow, untill I was absolutely sure .. That's true .. But I didn't think of that :blush-anim-cl: I was under the impression that you had to enter as fast as you could .. but that isn't true at all :blush-anim-cl:

Too enthusiastic ..

(but it should be ok .. I'm very positive about plan B, and if it not works out I still have plan C & plan D .. And if that doesn't work out I guess I can work out something else too, but I haven't started that yet because that's a lot of puzzling .. :aah::roftl:)

Btw, my parents are "angrier" the other way around .. They're like: what if you get the day off and you don't win tickets?

That's true too of course ... But then I'll just have a day off :mf_rosetinted:

Maybe I do know people that can have my tickets if I really, really, really can't make it? :wink2: (I suppose it's no problem if you give you tickets away, if you sent an e-mail and blablabla, I guess the point is that there are people, not who is there ...).

Yeah, maybe I could have waited untill tomorrow, untill I was absolutely sure .. That's true .. But I didn't think of that :blush-anim-cl: I was under the impression that you had to enter as fast as you could .. but that isn't true at all :blush-anim-cl:

Too enthusiastic ..

(but it should be ok .. I'm very positive about plan B, and if it not works out I still have plan C & plan D .. And if that doesn't work out I guess I can work out something else too, but I haven't started that yet because that's a lot of puzzling .. :aah::roftl:)

Btw, my parents are "angrier" the other way around .. They're like: what if you get the day off and you don't win tickets?

That's true too of course ... But then I'll just have a day off :mf_rosetinted:

I know :naughty:, well, I hope that you get both: the day off and tickets :thumb_yello:

Yes, so THIS is the case when fans should apply common sense and think about people living nearby because if a winner in Azerbaijan gets notified the day before, they are unlikely to make it to Brussels the next day, spoiling it for Mika to perform to a half-filled auditorium as well as for locals waiting outside without ticks :cool:

Oh. :tears: So you are saying it's not ok to apply for tickets because they are free, then just not go? Leave it for the locals?

You just spoiled my plans.....

Thank you UM:wub2:

Well, this maybe sounds stupid but... I thought his album will be released the 21th? <And not the 17/18/19... ( What's the right answer?)

Mika's CD's,DVD's are always out sooner in Belgium than in the UK.

You can find the answer on the Internet

I am a Brazilian fan, and happy with the distribution of tickets.:naughty:

When Mika do the tour in South America, specifically Brazil, will be in the front row, with promo or not, hehehe! :teehee:

To the day 12.09 I am in France and then London for 20 days, an event referred Mika?:wink2:

Katita:mf_lustslow:

:thumb_yello:

For this only time I'm glad I live in the south of the Netherlands: Brussels is just one and an half hour driving!

Last week I asked all my, in Belgium living, 'friends' if they had JIM mobile; but unfortunately nobody had. So I'm really glad with this oppurtunity :aah: Good luck everyone!

i hope i win tickets ( and also the rest ofcourse) i have the day off anyway because that day is my birthday. and if i win i promise to bring cake for everyone of mfc and mika ::naughty:

Yeah yeah...I hope toooo that we win tickets. :D...If we can go....Then it's the most perfect birthday EVER for you.. :biggrin2: