Feast Your Eyes On We Are Golden Gold 7" Vinyl

FREDDIESDOUBLE

That was my first thought. I will adore it *strokes her beautiful gold vinyl* no matter how many of them there are out there but if someone is buyin it just for collection purposes it would be nice to know. :wink2:

well, Im buying it to start a framed vinyl collection (as I have no real way of listening to them for the time being...) and am on the search for more collectables :wub2: and working hard for them!

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well, Im buying it to start a framed vinyl collection (as I have no real way of listening to them for the time being...) and am on the search for more collectables :wub2: and working hard for them!

I'm not sure why i buy them to be honest!!! Lol!

I have no way of playing any vinyl and I'm never going to sell them so it's not for there value in that sense...I just love them! Framing them is a nice idea, I have all the singles in 7" and the white label Grace Kelly in 10", so i should do something with them. At the moment they live in a box and I just take them out and drool over them every so often! :roftl:

I have no way of playing any vinyl and I'm never going to sell them so it's not for there value in that sense...I just love them! Framing them is a nice idea, I have all the singles in 7" and the white label Grace Kelly in 10", so i should do something with them. At the moment they live in a box and I just take them out and drool over them every so often! :roftl:

That's very pervy of you. :das:

I can only imagine... :naughty: they are lovley- but I think Ill go for the colactable 12" ones- more classical, and I cant listen to neither really:naughty: but I am planning on getting them signed... that would be so perfect :blush-anim-cl:

Hmmmmm they made a mistake , there are more than 1000 copies :boxed::boxed:

well, of course they had- we didnt expect anything less from team Mika :naughty:

Yeah, there was one that had it in the description but can't find it now..was 2010 or something similar.

Mine arrived on Sat, it's number 80.

Lucky, lucky. Im still waiting! And still dealing with a HMV prob. Donno how many times ive had to confirm 2 addresses today even though they have shipped 2 gold vinyls to 1.... was only suppose to give her one but they made some big mistake when i ordered with canceling one so i had to order again... but they didnt cancel even though they said... someone from HMV made the order active again but shipped and it to the same address.... :blink:

This sucks .. sorry but it does , you cant say 1000 copies are on sale only for 10000 to be sold!! its breaking trade laws!

Not happy:boxed:

No idea how many in total , Ive tweeted the man himself too :boxed:

Indeed. I bought it cos I thoght there would only be 1000 copies in the world.

But I just want my golden vinyl now.

Indeed. I bought it cos I thoght there would only be 1000 copies in the world.

But I just want my golden vinyl now.

:dunno:

I bought it because it will look nice on my shelf...:mf_rosetinted:

...unlikely to receive it, though as I ordered it via Sandbag :biggrin2:

This sucks .. sorry but it does , you cant say 1000 copies are on sale only for 10000 to be sold!! its breaking trade laws!

Not happy:boxed:

No idea how many in total , Ive tweeted the man himself too :boxed:

Sucks ...

They shouldn't have said 1000 indeed. It's just a BIG PR stunt which isn't good.

I'm not happy too :sneaky2:

I want it anyway, but this number was a nice plus to it :sneaky2:.

But...indeed...did we think anything else anyway...it is King Curl who said it...not very reliable :aah:

:naughty: I did too.. will receive it in a month or so? :dunno:

I actually received a mail in the afternoon that my order has been shipped, so I expect it to arrive on Friday... If it doesn't by Monday, I'll start bombarding them with mails. :teehee:

I actually received a mail in the afternoon that my order has been shipped, so I expect it to arrive on Friday... If it doesn't by Monday, I'll start bombarding them with mails. :teehee:

My was shipped last friday :naughty: I need it to arrive tomorrow!! or I will die!

Yes .. you would think so huh?:sneaky2:

I've ordered the normal single from hmv and the vinyl from sandbag. None of them had arrived. :sneaky2:

will wait a few days more and then attack them with e-mails! :naughty: