Feast Your Eyes On We Are Golden Gold 7" Vinyl

FREDDIESDOUBLE

I had ordered the album , single and both vinyls at hmv first , but then i cancelled the order and made the order at sandbag.

I know about the trouble we've had with sadbag but i think it was just a hectic start for them, because when i ordered something else from the shop(after the acoustic tour) i received it soon after i ordered it

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

To be honest, I am only in the phase of figuring out what to order:teehee:

I have never ordered music online, except for SFS, but it seems some stuff I'd like to have will be not available in stores, so I'll just have to.

I guess I'll buy the deluxe edition (UK), the CD single, the 7" single an the Gold 7".

...not sure about the standard edition of the album (i.e. what for would I buy it?).

To be honest, I am only in the phase of figuring out what to order:teehee:

I have never ordered music online, except for SFS, but it seems some stuff I'd like to have will be not available in stores, so I'll just have to.

I guess I'll buy the deluxe edition (UK), the CD single, the 7" single an the Gold 7".

...not sure about the standard edition of the album (i.e. what for would I buy it?).

Buy the signed standard album from Play :fisch:

Thanks! Just went there. Although we don't have a friggin' credit card!:shocked::shocked:

I hate that credit cards seem to be the most common way to pay for stuff online. :aah:

I want that single. XD

Maybe if I ask nicely my dad will lend me his credit card. Again. :aah:

Just had a chat with one about what kinda gold it is. Anybody know? cos it cant be real gold... seriosly... only 1000 and real gold to that price... :blink:

Not even gold-plated :naughty:

Gold coloured vinyl

Why risk it? Have you tried HMV?

I always give a second chance. :blush-anim-cl: Nobody's perfect. :biggrin2:

I've preordered the album on hmv, but mikasounds is actually easier. Hoping the stuff arrives. :boxed:

And I need the points, of course! Because I still hope to win the M&G before I retire, so that I will have the opportunity to propose wearing a gorgeous full denture. :wub2:

:roftl::roftl: