USA fan of Mika!!

sarac

I LOVE Mika. I think I discovered him thanks to Perez and then went out and got the Life in Cartoon cd and it's still one of the few cd's (now a days) I can listen to over and over.

I'm very, very, very excited about October because:

a) I'm going to see the American Idiot musical in Berkeley, CA on the 10th and then

b) I'm going to see Mika at the Oakland Fox theatre which is also in Berkeley.

I live in Boulder, Colorado and I'm old.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good! I'm totally up for camping out the theatre the entire day to get a picture/autograph just a upclose hello...

It's great as he's not as well known in the states as in the rest of the world! Kind of like Christiano Renaldo... he's known in most of the world but not in the states or Robbie Williams (who I also love).

Good! I'm totally up for camping out the theatre the entire day to get a picture/autograph just a upclose hello...

You usually have better luck with that after the show, but you never know. Some of us will be in LA the night before but we'll be arriving at the theater sometime during the day I'm sure. Check out the thread in the gigs section.

Hi :bye:

I'm Katrien from Belgium!

:welcomeani: to the MFC!

I'll be in Oakland too! My husband and me are on vacation there that time ... couldn't resist to buy tickets! Looking forward to meet you there!

Thank you all for the amazingly warm welcome! Believe me, I do not feel anything older than 16 when I'm having a good day. Sometimes my knees say..er.. ouch!

I'm so, so, so looking forward to seeing Mika perform and if I hadn't already bought my flights, I would go to see him in LA the day before as well.

I even can put all the thoughts about getting laid off any day now out of my head!

http://twitter.com/kathismom

I LOVE Mika. I think I discovered him thanks to Perez and then went out and got the Life in Cartoon cd and it's still one of the few cd's (now a days) I can listen to over and over.

I'm very, very, very excited about October because:

a) I'm going to see the American Idiot musical in Berkeley, CA on the 10th and then

b) I'm going to see Mika at the Oakland Fox theatre which is also in Berkeley.

I live in Boulder, Colorado and I'm old.

Welcome to the MFC! I hope you enjoy yourself! I will see you at the Oakland gig- I'm so excited!