Mika @ Blackpool Sept. 5th 2009 - PICS, VIDEOS AND GIG REPORTS

mari62

Thanks for the pica Andi, they are great.

Also nice to finally meet you, think I've been at a few gigs with you but never been introduced :naughty:

You can see me! Well sort of. I'm next to FD at the back, you can see the top half of my face, I'm stretched on tip-toes!

Maybe next time we could try to organise shorter peeps near the front? I know every wanted to be next to Mika but would for a better pic if we could see everyone! Lol!

• Replies 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You can see me! Well sort of. I'm next to FD at the back, you can see the top half of my face, I'm stretched on tip-toes!

Maybe next time we could try to organise shorter peeps near the front? I know every wanted to be next to Mika but would for a better pic if we could see everyone! Lol!

I agree. It would be nice to see everyone. I can just been seen infront of Mika.

Also nice to finally meet you, think I've been at a few gigs with you but never been introduced :naughty:

it was great to meet you too...and Marc.. Mika mentioned that about people not being able to be seen, so some people crouched a bit. I was quite near the back myself, and I apologise if I blocked anyone behind me :blush-anim-cl:

hiya rose :wub2: thanks for the name.. he was so good to offer to take them... and yeah.. he's pretty handy:thumb_yello:

you home now?

I am indeed, and had my cuppa and Chunky Kit Kat, ha ha!:naughty:

That's what I thought was happening, hence why I was at the front. As much as I'd have liked to have been stood next to Mika, let's face it, there were too many people for that to happen.

I am indeed, and had my cuppa and Chunky Kit Kat, ha ha!:naughty:

That's what I thought was happening, hence why I was at the front. As much as I'd have liked to have been stood next to Mika, let's face it, there were too many people for that to happen.

I think it did to start with, I did try to get nearer the front, actually moving away from Mika not nearer but people seemed pretty determind to stick to the spot they had got so i just stayed at the back and tried to be as tall as possible, I must have been at least 5ft1" in that pic!!! :roftl:

Hello everyone. Wasn't it a truely amazing night?:wub2: Thanks to everyone who has posted pics and reports. it is lovely to read them all.

It was lovely to see so many MFCers. The gig was amazing...Mika was in brilliant form. It was fantastic to see him wearing the jacket.

The M and G really was great.................as people have said, so relaxed and civilised. Mika is just so generous with his time and is just such a delight to be around.

The whole day was great......lovely to be indoors and to be able to move around and mingle.

Thank you MFCers.....................you really are Golden. I just LOVE being a part of such a wonderful group of people.:wub2:

Hello everyone. Wasn't it a truely amazing night?:wub2: Thanks to everyone who has posted pics and reports. it is lovely to read them all.

It was lovely to see so many MFCers. The gig was amazing...Mika was in brilliant form. It was fantastic to see him wearing the jacket.

The M and G really was great.................as people have said, so relaxed and civilised. Mika is just so generous with his time and is just such a delight to be around.

The whole day was great......lovely to be indoors and to be able to move around and mingle.

Thank you MFCers.....................you really are Golden. I just LOVE being a part of such a wonderful group of people.:wub2:

Did you show him your tattoo :sneaky2:

AMAZZINGG night everyone

Hope everyone had a great time , got back safe and had fun

We did...we did and we did!! :thumb_yello:

However...I do want to say it was lovely to see everyone..old friends and new ones The MFC is the BEST ever group of people.. no wonder Mika is happy!!! And huge huge thanks to Vixen....:wub2: Love you xxx

Thanks once again vixenbbw for the ticket :thumb_yello:

You are so welcome! :blush-anim-cl:

One smart lady Christine. My 2nd Mika gig (Sadler's Wells was my first), but my first proper MFC gig experience and it was AWESOME !!!! :thumb_yello::biggrin2:

Great pics!! The one of me is funny!!!!!:roftl:

I think you should be awarded an MFC medal for getting the hats!!!!!!!!! They made the night! :wub2:

FOUND MY DONGLE!!!!

Pics to follow shortly....:wink2:

Yeeaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! Can't wait! :biggrin2:

:( I am very disappointed :tears::crybaby:

:mf_rosetinted:

:roftl: Are you going to shoot me on Friday as promised?

What, you wanted to show it to him, in private?:das:

:sneaky2:No.....but there is a difference between being in a line with a few people around and the way it was last night. It was LOVELY last night...very relaxed......but everything was on full view to everyone:naughty:

We did...we did and we did!! :thumb_yello:

You are so welcome! :blush-anim-cl:

Great pics!! The one of me is funny!!!!!:roftl:

I think you should be awarded an MFC medal for getting the hats!!!!!!!!! They made the night! :wub2:

Yeeaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! Can't wait! :biggrin2:

Kath, Queen of Hats!:thumb_yello:

:roftl: Are you going to shoot me on Friday as promised?

:sneaky2:No.....but there is a difference between being in a line with a few people around and the way it was last night. It was LOVELY last night...very relaxed......but everything was on full view to everyone:naughty:

Yes ... absolutely .... :wink2:

:naughty:

Thank you for the lovely report Ruth!:wub2:

With all the little details we are so happy to hear about.:blush-anim-cl:

Just one little question: What is a kagoul?

Never heard it and it's not in my lexicon!:wink2:

Thanks for the thanks. I love writing up - it delays the downer.... Although I don't seem to suffer from that any more.

Nice to meet so many of you Yesterday.. it was a great gig with a brilliant atmosphere. Enjoyed all of the acts and I was in the bar afterwards with my family when Mika came in you lucky lot!!!!!!!!!!!!!:biggrin2: His set was AMAZING BTW..I was stood at the side at this point.

If anyone has any photos of Will I would be so grateful!! I hardly ever take any as I cant concentrate on Will:mf_lustslow: and he looked so pretty:wub2:

Hope to see you all at a gig in the future.

Julie x

Hi Julie, I wondered if you'd come on here. It was lovely to meet you and learn about Will. I thought his set was good but I imagine he'd be even better when he could talk. That's what he wanted to do wasn't it?

You see why we like Mika? My rubbish YouTube video has your voice on I think and I say 'yes, he's just so lovely...'

Anyway it was lovely seeing soo many MFCers at Blackpool, The gig was fantastic but i wont go into any great detail as im sure you all have the jist of it already.....plus im tired and cant be arsed anyway...im going into mika depression :wink2:

I am just sooo proud of all the MFCers who waited for Mika at the end of the concert it was just soo....sivilised i guess and i feel honoured that mika trusts everyone enough to do such a greeting.

I gave him this little voodoo super doll/keychain to help releave stress he may need it with the release of this second album :roftl:

Good luck to all those driving back today and i hope too see familiar faces during the next tour.

Peace

BexxY

Nice to meet you properly Bexxy.

Some more pics...

DSC03037.jpg

DSC03096.jpg

I'm in these 2 - if I've edited your post right:naughty: Thanks.

Ok, these are of the MFC first - I'll do one to make sure they are right.....

http://www.photobox.co.uk/my/photo?album_id=184197140&photo_id=1910499471

Hi Ange, lovely to meet you. Your pictures are lovely but un-steal-able......

That would be so kind!! thanks and sorry for my butting in this thread so much..

No, no, you're welcome.

this is a WY pic but you can see some of the MFC there on the front row x

it's picture 5 of 8 x

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio2/events/live-in-blackpool/2009/artists/will-young/photos/

That picture from radio 2 has me on. (You'd have to know but there is the gleam of my bowler hat - I wasn't with the other hats) Bottom right, before the white haired Will Young fan.

Thank You :naughty: I never thought for one minute that they would have the effect that they had.....they really did look good didn't they.

Kath, Queen of Hats!:thumb_yello:

:naughty::roftl:

Rose................Ab said Mika drew a hat on the flag.............I forgot to look. Can you post a pic at some point please?

Thank You :naughty: I never thought for one minute that they would have the effect that they had.....they really did look good didn't they.

:naughty::roftl:

Rose................Ab said Mika drew a hat on the flag.............I forgot to look. Can you post a pic at some point please?

He did, it was a top hat:wub2:

They certainly did kath, they were a masterstroke.

And thanks again for texting me in France so that I could apply for the tickets :wub2:

I'd like to see a picture of that too......