Mika @ Blackpool Sept. 5th 2009 - PICS, VIDEOS AND GIG REPORTS

mari62

• Replies 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That's what I thought was happening, hence why I was at the front. As much as I'd have liked to have been stood next to Mika, let's face it, there were too many people for that to happen.

I somehow ended up standing next to Mika at the back, you can just about see the top of my head in front of Freddie. Mika told me that I should go to the front, but I said it was ok I'd stay where I was! :naughty: I was standing on tip toes and kept on falling into him :teehee: Gat was stood next to me.

I just watched it on the red button .... :wub2: I can't believe for a 20 minute gig that he still did all the confetti and balloons for Lollipop ... just goes to show he doesn't ever comprimise his show ..... :boing:

Can't wait to see him Friday :aah:

I had the BEST BEST time

Love love bloody love and so proud of our community

:wub2:

Just a little bit fab wasn't it Freddie??? :blush-anim-cl:

It was one of those days that's fab while it's happening but seems ten times better when you think back on it next day!!

That moment when Mika sauntered out into the atrium area and just chilled out with us for a while, I will never forget that :blush-anim-cl:

This is a special fan club and Mika is one truly great bloke.

I just watched it on the red button .... :wub2: I can't believe for a 20 minute gig that he still did all the confetti and balloons for Lollipop ... just goes to show he doesn't ever comprimise his show ..... :boing:

Can't wait to see him Friday :aah:

anyone recording for us poor MCFers outside the UK? :aah:

nae bother :thumb_yello: i would have put on youtube but after hearing of people losing their account through putting stuff like this up i dont want to take the risk since ive had my account for yonks !

Edited by scg

Nice pics Karen, it sounds like you had a fab time. I wish I could have gone after all, but at least I made someone else happy.

Mikafish and Holy Johnny were right at the front and got a good clip of them during Will Youngs set. (on the red button this morning)

here you go http://www.sendspace.com/file/l8fs0u recording from bbc 2

Thanks Sheena!! Can't wait to watch it.

My footage from the gig is kinda crappy (very shaky and kinda grainy due to lighting) but hey, here it is anyway. I didn't do the full Grace Kelly as I couldn't see his head well, but the rest are all there:

Grace Kelly:

Blame It On The Girls:

WAG:

Faith:

Lollipop:

Tiny part of the meeting at the end, just before everyone started getting up and approaching him to ask for stuff: