Christine

• Replies 590
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:shocked:

:roftl:

But, when I log into iTunes, it still says he's at #4. I am confused!

It might only refresh its count a couple of times a day or something. Either way, the website's not gonna be inaccurate, so I think he's at number 2 and iTunes hasn't caught up yet.

His sales are just WAY too fast for them. :naughty:

It might only refresh its count a couple of times a day or something. Either way, the website's not gonna be inaccurate, so I think he's at number 2 and iTunes hasn't caught up yet.

:naughty:

He so needs to overtake Pixie Lott. I thought she was good at Blackpool actually, but that record is really inferior to WAG. :shun:

...you think so?

Obviously! :naughty:

I think a web page would update more quickly than an actual program. It does seem odd that it hasn't shifted since yesterday afternoon. Has anything else swapped places on the charts?

As far as I can remember everything is the same. Maybe it hasn't been updated yet.

As far as I can remember everything is the same. Maybe it hasn't been updated yet.

Loads of songs on the web version are different to the program, Run this town isn't even in the top 10, so I think perhaps a case of updating. I haven't noticed any changes, but I've mostly just been looking at the top 4 so I dunno.

I'm gonna go ahead and assume the website's right because it's higher. :biggrin2:

I'm almost daren't believe that he might actually be at #2 after my cock-up of yesterday when I jumped the gun a bit and quoted the wrong itunes listing...still hanging my head in embarassment and shame...! :o

Is he at #2 now? It'd be fantastic if he has got there afterall!!

I thought the nekkid thing was over.

Mika said that if WAG hit number 3 or 4 between 7 p.m to 9 p.m Sunday night didn't he????

Or did I read it wrong??

You didn't, but he wrote on his twitter that the game fot the vlog is still on :biggrin2:

We Are Golden is number 8 !! The game is STILL on for the VLOG.

11:02 AM Sep 6th from Tweetie